Hello everybody!

Make A RIOT!

I just signed up here. I come from Sweden, and I'm a big fan of Paramore and their music. I started to listen to them a few months ago, I remember my friend had told me to listen but I didn't at first. But then I listened to Misery business, and then after that I was stuck, and now I listen to their music every single day. And yesterday I found this site, and now today I thought it was about time to register. And I'm really glad to be here, you all seem to be very nice people! Now, sleep tight and have a really nice day tomorrow! Or today, if you rather say that :D

• Like 1

Thank you everybody for welcoming me. And Masterbate, no I didn't. I really wanted to, but I had to be at school to sing for all the students that were quitting to get any grade there, so I couldn't. But hopefully they'll come again soon, and then I won't miss it :D

That sucks ! :mrgreen: Why didn't you pretend to be sick ? :???:

There not coming back for a while, they're making their third album, and when It'll be finished, they'll be touring in America, and Europe only comes after, It will take decades before they come back ! :willy_nilly:

That sucks ! :mrgreen: Why didn't you pretend to be sick ? :???:

There not coming back for a while, they're making their third album, and when It'll be finished, they'll be touring in America, and Europe only comes after, It will take decades before they come back ! :willy_nilly:

Cause I wouldn't get any grade then, and it's bad cause I won't be able to make it through the gymnasium then.

Oh, but then I'll go to america haha. Or I'll wait. I'll decide that later on :D

You're from Sweden ?!? . Mee too! :willy_nilly: xD

Where in sweden do you live ? I live in Gothenburg :D

I coulden't make it to their concert here either :'( ..

anyway , cool that you're from sweden , welcome and have fun ! :mrgreen:

I'm victoria btw . =D

Welcome :) I'm Linnea, I come from Gothenburg, just like Vicki. We are best friends and classmates :P I didn't go to the concert either. It's expensive and my parents wouldn't let me go there 'cuz there is a kinda violent place. Drugs, alcohol and so on...Well..sry for off topic. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...