Paramore Is A Band

i get told soo many times in a day that i only listen to paramore because of hayley.

or that if hayley weren't the singer, i probably wouldn't like them as much as i do, if at all.

as long as you know that paramore is indeed a band, consisting of more than one person, what does it matter what everyone else says?

i've learned to just ignore it, & go about my business. don't get upset about it.

takes up too much energy you could be using to rock out to paramore ;]

Im not ashamed to say that part of the reason that I like Paramore is because hayley is so beautiful, but that isn't the only reason. I mean there are not a lot of girl lead rock bands and it so happens that the music from paramore is very good and catchy. I mean they are musically good on their instruments, i know their music isn't ridiculously technical like some other bands, but sometimes simpler is better especially in this case. Also the lyrics from hayley are very poetic and beautiful and you can really tell they are coming from the heart and i think that is really cool. Like many others have said it really doesn't matter what others think as long as you enjoy the music.

going along with comments above about them being innovative and such. i agree that they havent truely done anything really new however i think they do it better than most bands nowadays. i also think they are improving and alot of the new outros/intros show that they are coming into more innovative stuff. and also just the fact that they are as big as they are now with a girl lead singer is pretty ground breaking. idt there's been a band with a girl lead singer as powerful as hayley in awhile. so yeah that's were i stand.

..rant.. lol

• Like 1

going along with comments above about them being innovative and such. i agree that they havent truely done anything really new however i think they do it better than most bands nowadays. i also think they are improving and alot of the new outros/intros show that they are coming into more innovative stuff. and also just the fact that they are as big as they are now with a girl lead singer is pretty ground breaking. idt there's been a band with a girl lead singer as powerful as hayley in awhile. so yeah that's were i stand.

..rant.. lol

repped lol

;654524']i get told soo many times in a day that i only listen to paramore because of hayley.

or that if hayley weren't the singer' date=' i probably wouldn't like them as much as i do, if at all.

as long as you know that paramore is indeed a band, consisting of more than one person, what does it matter what everyone else says?

i've learned to just ignore it, & go about my business. don't get upset about it.

takes up too much energy you could be using to rock out to paramore ;']

I agree with you about what you're saying

But, I dislike it when people just single out hayley and tell people that the only reason that they love paramore is because of hayley

I bet if you ask someone out on the street (who knows the band paramore) if they know all the members, they're most likely to say hayley. People are like that at my old school to. I'd be talking about Zac, Josh, Jeremy, or Taylor and they'll be like "um...who is that?" And I'd tell them and they'd be like oh I didn't know there was a *insert guy member name here* in Paramore. People should get to know that there's not just a singer or a single member in a band. A band is made of many different members with many different personalities and Paramore is a perfect example of that! They've all got AMAZING personalities and I'll always love them for it! That's mostly why I bought this hoodie at Buzz Bake Sale that said "PARAMORE IS A BAND!" I was like O_O perfection! haha