Merchandise in London?

Ilaria

As suggested, the two best places are HMV and Zavvi. Everything they sell is official so you don't have to worry about that aspect. Their range is fairly limited, nothing more than like 2 t-shirts, 3 posters, maybe some badges if you're lucky. The UK sucks baws for buying band merch in stores.

Both stores are fairly shit for pricing. I think it was Zavvi you could get both Riot and AWKIF for a tenner, but in HMV it was £7 for Riot and £8 for AWKIF. May have mixed stores up, but your best bet is to go between the two, cause I know one will do stuff cheaper than the other.

Thanks everyone for your answers, I'll definitely go to HMV then.

Is Zavvi in Oxford Street as well? I'm just curious to see how it is.

I've only got one t-shirt I bought on play.com. Do you know by chance if at least there are other webstores where they sell Paramore stuff and they don't have expensive shipping costs?

The UK sucks baws for buying band merch in stores.

Italy is much worse, trust me...

Thanks everyone for your answers, I'll definitely go to HMV then.

Is Zavvi in Oxford Street as well? I'm just curious to see how it is.

I've only got one t-shirt I bought on play.com. Do you know by chance if at least there are other webstores where they sell Paramore stuff and they don't have expensive shipping costs?

Italy is much worse, trust me...

Zavvi should be in Oxford street, I can't remember but I know I was in a HUGE one about that area last time I was down.

I don't really know about places with relatively inexpensive shipping. I get bump't custom and exise tax in the UK for importing from the US, so it's always about £10 dearer automatically. I'm not sure if Italy have the same custom controls.

I've been to Italy before, I know there ain't anything haha. Turin "the shopping capital of europe" as well.