decode and I caught myself

milesk182

Do people really like these songs that much? honestly, its not paramores sound at all. there is nothing unique in the songs like there old stuff. Nothing to differentiate the chorus sound from a verse, no bridge anything that makes there new stuff unique and thats coming from a huge fan of paramore. We need there old sound back. What are your guyses opinion?

"I Caught Myself' reminds me of "when it rains" a little…

I prefer "Decode" too because its more meaningful and aggressive.

When hayley sings the "Decode" lyrics I can see her dieing inside.

Well, some people would say that I'm lame because of my thoughts…

But the reason I listen to paramore is that they are the real thing.

They don't hide anything. They say it all.

and I really wished to meet hayley and talk with her about this song.

"I Caught Myself' reminds me of "when it rains" a little…

I prefer "Decode" too because its more meaningful and aggressive.

When hayley sings the "Decode" lyrics I can see her dieing inside.

Well, some people would say that I'm lame because of my thoughts…

But the reason I listen to paramore is that they are the real thing.

They don't hide anything. They say it all.

and I really wished to meet hayley and talk with her about this song.

I agree completely!!! Paramore is unique and a band that doesnt do what a studio wants them to do like say a band for instance Fall out boy. I love Paramore, I'm in there fanclub and all and I am getting the delux package of the Live DVD. Please don't get me wrong guys, Paramore is my favorite band! I just wish they didn't change something so great! I mean they are so young and to be Grammy Nominee's!? I mean why change your sound... your obviously doing something right! These new songs don't give me the inspiration to want to play them and look up the tabs because musically it's more vocal and Hayley sounds Amazing but music needs more depth and with Paramore i think we all know that every song from the past in Riot and AWKIF all had great riffs and choruses that the sound is so different in every song and so unique in all of them that you could humm any of the songs and people know what song it is. I'm just kinda hurting and venting about there new stuff because i feel like my favorite band is changing in way that what I loved so much and is now gone... I'm not stoked about there new album :(