Let's Make A Mess Poster

The Drummer

What do you think? There will probably be a little bit of adjustments later.

Does it look "professional"? Decaydance wants me to send them my final copy so I want to make sure it looks good.

Any changes I need to make?

I need some feedback, good or bad.

delete-1.jpg

I like the coloring and everything. The only thing I'm not too keen on is the font for "Let's Make A Mess Tour." If you could find a messier font that's still legible, I think it'd fit the whole tour theme better. (On my Mac, I have a font called Reprise Stamp that looks pretty cool.)

Besides that, awesome job! :) I didn't realise Hey Monday was headlining. The show in Boston's gonna be 10 minutes away from me, and I think I have the day off. Maybe I'll go.

Yes.

But they also said Decaydance wants to show all of the members, which it does... just not clearly:? So I don't see the problem with the picture.

Keep?

If that's what Decaydance wants, then yes, keep it.

My final version, what do you think? :

letsmakefinalcopysmall.jpg

Do you think the links look out of place?

I was going to add all the logos of the band's labels, etc.. but I couldn't find big enough pictures to use.

edit: I might add all of the logos later.

Very nice. The font looks a lot better when it's slightly bigger like this, and the links look fine where they are.

I would say add the band's labels just cause they would appreciate it (though they might just appreciate that you're promoting their bands), but it would make the poster look really crowded. I think it's fine the way it is.

....and i like how you made the LETS MAKE A MESS TOUR, that is repeating in the background, lighter. It was too bright in the first one. Great job!

Yeah that was something I wanted to fix.

I'm adding the record label logos on the bottom, tell me if it looks too crowded

K.

I'm keeping that as the final version.

I'm going to ask all of you to help me out and email decaydance to use the poster in a few minutes, if that sounds cool?

If they don't use it, that's fine. But that would be really awesome if they did lol

I went ahead and emailed them from my Berklee email address, in the hopes that maybe that'll look like a slightly more professional reference for you. :P

Good luck! :)