Theory Of A Deadman

musicjunkie88

this is by far one of the worst bands i have ever heard in my life. and their song I HATE MY LIFE is a poor excuse for a song, and the music video (mostly the singer's horrendous lip syncing) is so fucking stupid. absolutely terrible band, especially if Nickleback is helping write their songs. oh god, choke me.

this is by far one of the worst bands i have ever heard in my life. and their song I HATE MY LIFE is a poor excuse for a song, and the music video (mostly the singer's horrendous lip syncing) is so fucking stupid. absolutely terrible band, especially if Nickleback is helping write their songs. oh god, choke me.

I have to agree I'm afraid =/

yeah i suppose i guess we are the only two that like them hehe

Oh well everyone's gonna like different stuff.

IMO they're a great band. Just cause Nickelback have co-written, or whatever, on stuff in the past has no significance what so ever. For one, NB are incredible song writers, with plenty of songs with great messages. A lot better than a lot of crap out there these days.

unfortunately i have to disagree with you there... nickleback is 100% shit.

i mean that is your opinion of course

but i disagree with u on that, i saw nickelback for the second time on friday and they put on one hell of a show probably the best gig i have ever been too, there song writing is amazing lyrically they are brilliant, performance wise top quality.

ALL shows in UK SOLD OUT!!!!!!

i mean that is your opinion of course

but i disagree with u on that, i saw nickelback for the second time on friday and they put on one hell of a show probably the best gig i have ever been to, their song writing is amazing lyrically they are brilliant, performance wise top quality.

ALL shows in UK SOLD OUT!!!!!!

Agreed!!

Also, it kinda annoys me when people hate a band/artists music & then say that they're total crap/useless or whatever.

There's lots of bands & singers I don't like but I still wouldn't deny if they're talented just cause I don't like they're music.

NB are amazing performers, I've seen them 2 times and as James said, I too think they're the best live act I've seen in concert.

anyways this is a TOAD thread not NB lol