Paramore Text messages?/Fan club M&G $

k4rma

So I've been on the Paramore website for probably 12390712 hours, and I just now saw that you can get updates on your phone! I was just wondering if anyone had it, and if it costs anything if you have unlimited texts.

While I'm making this thread, I thought it would be best if I just put my other question in here as well lol! So I was considering joining the fan club for their next tour and getting into one of their meet and greets, but I wanted to know if someone in the fan club was allowed to tell me the price of the meet and greets. While I do LOVE Paramore and I want to meet them, I don't have $200 to spend on that :(

Thanks all :D

(I should probably comment on these boards more often...)

you probably dont have to pay for the texts if u have unlimited

and im in the fanclub and for the final riot tour u had to pay extra for m&g but i dont think it was ALOT erxtra im not sure by the time i went to buy my tickets m&g was sold out already so i had to get early entry

and for this tour you didnt have to pay extra for the m&g so idk what they'll do for the next one

The fan club m&g's are always free. You just either have to win them through a random drawing or, like for the Final Riot, be really quick and be one of the first 10 people to buy a ticket with a m&g option. On the FR Tour, you had the option to buy tickets with m&g, tickets with early entry, or just regular tickets. They all cost the same amount though. No extra charges.

I signed up for the phone updates a while ago. They're really infrequent and are usually really short sentences about news that's a week old. lol. They don't update you every time someone posts a new mobile stream picture or anything like that. Depending on how unlimited texting works on your cell provider, you may or may not have to pay for it (some say it's unlimited, but that only applies to texts within your network). Not like signing up would cost you much in text message charges anyway. You'd get one update every two months. It's really not worth it. They should work on that.

^ I can see how you'd think that cause of the separate options when you went to buy tickets, but yeah, there's no extra charge. I think they might even be a little cheaper than general sale tickets cause usually fan clubs don't charge outrageous *sings that Britney Spears song* fees.

The fan club m&g's are always free. You just either have to win them through a random drawing or, like for the Final Riot, be really quick and be one of the first 10 people to buy a ticket with a m&g option. On the FR Tour, you had the option to buy tickets with m&g, tickets with early entry, or just regular tickets. They all cost the same amount though. No extra charges.

I signed up for the phone updates a while ago. They're really infrequent and are usually really short sentences about news that's a week old. lol. They don't update you every time someone posts a new mobile stream picture or anything like that. Depending on how unlimited texting works on your cell provider, you may or may not have to pay for it (some say it's unlimited, but that only applies to texts within your network). Not like signing up would cost you much in text message charges anyway. You'd get one update every two months. It's really not worth it. They should work on that.

Wow. You're just awesome :D

Thanks for all the help guys!

^ Catie thinks I'm a ninja and that's why I know everything there is to know.(Which is totally not true. :shifty:) I just think I'm on the internet way too much. Either way, you're welcome. :)

• Like 1