Orphan

Catie

you want me to tell you?

SPOILER! if you don't want to know what happens don't read this

well this couple has two kids and they tried to have another but she had a miscarriage so they adopt a little girl and she tried to suck up to the dad and she does all these bad thing (pushes a girll off a slid, tries to kill the brother, kills her old orphan owner (or whatever it's called)... who is a nun, etc.) the mom thinks theres something wrong with her but the dad is like no you're crazy blah blah. so then the little orphan tries to seduce the dad but when she can't she kills him and tries to kill the mom, sister, and brother. but the mom eventually kills the orphan girl. it turns out shes not really a kid shes 33 and has some disorder so she has been posing as a little girls for most of her life and when she cant seduce the father of whatever family adopts her she kills him and his family.

i'm bad with retelling movies so i hope thats good lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

First I thought that the girl is poseded by a spirit or someting.. but she was a criminal. Not really horror but still scary. Whatever, I like this movie and I recommand it to everyone who likes this kind of movies.