xmurderxlovex

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, at first Akinator was a noob.

He only knew like 50 artists.

Actually, when Akinator doesn't find the celebrity you were thinking of, you can tell him he's wrong at the end, and write who you were thinking of, and he saves it in his memory, and the more people play, the smarter he gets. :P So of course if you type all the answers, tell him he's wrong, you can put yourself in the game, lol.

haha i just did zac and he got it right

well thats true ron but there are sooo many people he could pick from and the questions are pretty basic nothing personal. so wtf idk how this works

haha i just did zac and he got it right

well thats true ron but there are sooo many people he could pick from and the questions are pretty basic nothing personal. so wtf idk how this works

Yes but only the majority are taken, you know ? Celebrities will be named several times, and he'll keep them only. ;-)

I beated him once

Question 20;

Is your character still in his band?

RONNIE RADKE, OH MY FUCKING LORD.

jesus, I enjoy this to much.

hahahahhahahaha

I guess it's too hardcore for Americans to understand. 8-)

:rotfl:

of course:roll:

i just tried to do mike gentile from hey monday and he said josh farro hahahahaha

So Catie, tell me what you didn't understood, and I'll enlighten you. :P

understand*

because these questions arnt personal you could easliy answer the same for two different people.

whatever lmao i dont really care and i dont feel like hearing you brag about how you know everything all the time lmfao

understand*

because these questions arnt personal you could easliy answer the same for two different people.

whatever lmao i dont really care and i dont feel like hearing you brag about how you know everything all the time lmfao

When you're finished, and that he didn't found your character, you can add questions yourself. :P

Nooo i don't know everything, Ross does. :mrgreen: