Rookie Blue

MizBiz27

It's a new Drama that premiered on ABC (USA) and Global (Canada) last week, and it airs every Thursday night at 9:00 EST. It's about five rookie cops that graduate from a Police Academy and are experiencing life on the Police Force for the first time. There's a little bit of action, but it mostly focuses on the stories around the cops themselves. They're calling it the Grey's Anatomy of Police. Anyone see it yet?

yeah i actually gave this show a shot, it was the "grey's anatomy of police" line that hooked me - buuut so far i'm not convinced. it sort of reminds me of the police version of trauma rather than grey's, and trauma, incidently, was shit. i'll probably stick it out purely for lack of anything else to watch, but you know

I watched the first episode... but I forgot to watch this past week. I wasn't too captivated by the pilot, but some of my favorite shows haven't caught my interest at first.

I really like that Gregory Smith is in it. I've been a fan of him for a while and its good to see him on TV again.