i have an idea, im lookin for opinions.

notoriousfat67

i have this idea for a short film that i just came up with and i just need a few other opinions so i know if i should go through with it or not. lol. but anyway the premise is that theres this man who generally relives the same day over n over. he doesnt really realize it though, hes happy with how things are you know? he has a good job and a beautiful wife. seemingly the american dream. then one day on his way to work he witnesses a little girl get killed in a car accident. it deeply affects him. He starts looking at his whole life differently and thinking that hes not as happy as he thought he was. he basically starts to unravel mentally. thats pretty much all i got for now because i just thought of this like 5 mins ago. i have an ending in mind but i dont wanna spoil it just in case i decide to use it. i also have the perfect song in mind for when i want the film to climax. Right where it belongs by nine inch nails.

if you listen to it and think about the premise i think it seems like a good idea. feedback would be greatly appreciated!

haha thanks dude, yeah ive been away for a while idk why. i used to come on these boards everyday. I just thought yesterday "where can i go to get opinions on this" and i remembered i used to get good feedback on things here. do you think it sounds good? im definitely gonna get more in depth with it if i can get enough positive feedback. but i want honest opinions. dont be afraid to be critical! haha

well see, him seeing the little girl die made him that way. it shook him to the core and then he just looked at everything differently, he scanned every detail of his life for deeper meaning and it was hard for him to find any. it was an eye opener to him but he wishes he just stayed blind to how hollow his life was becoming.