New Drummer for Paramore

xreiderx

I have a simple dream. It may seem unrealistic to some, but I am going all out. I am exhausting every option. I am pulling out all the stops while on my mission to become Paramore's new drummer.

been waiting so long for a moment like this. it’s so close that i can almost taste it. i see the finish line in the distance. but i know this is only the beginning. i hit the ground running moving at the speed of light. will you take this chance on me. will you bring this boy’s dream to life…

http://xreiderx.tumblr.com

All the pennies I have ever thrown down a well have been to hopefully play music for a living. I have the dedication and the passion to play music forever. It is the blood in my veins.

It would be great if you, the fans, can help me achieve this. I am xreiderx on twitter and want to trend #reidforparamore. I have received an e-mail from Paramore's manager saying I am on the radar to possibly audition for them - so please help me get there and I promise to thank every one of you who helped me along the way when it happens...

Dream Big!

tumblr_lgq7v7T4eW1qgiarjo1_r1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298057797&Signature=%2BGj45diDy6tAB7qg%2BX1L6LnI1sM%3D