Cześć from POLAND :) Looking for some help !

daniel.kPL

1. 1. Is lookong for help on the internet makes me a beggar ?

• Yes, it does.
    • No, really not.

Hey, Paramore fans ! Can you help me?

Help me make my dream come true! Spend 5 minutes to read thist :).

WHATS IT ALL ABOUT

My name's Daniel Kaczmarczyk and I'm from Poland. I'm 19, and music is my love.

Playing guitar is my life since I was 14, from that moment there's no day guitar-free.

I compose a lot (have over 250 songs written in guitar pro now) and perform on the street.

My girlfriend found on absolvent.pl website a foundation that can give money to young and ambitious

students from Poland, to help them develop their skills. I've applicated for 3000zlotys to buy

a good amplifier to start again performing with a band. I've tried to make money for my stuff, but

being a student (I study at thechnical univesity of Lodz - "Power engineering") means being a poor person

:P. Made money working on the street by handing out leaflets, but it's not enough to buy my desired instruments.

My short music story

Started playing on a toy keyboard found on my attic. After a year ive borrowed my first guitar -a classic one :).

Spared some money and bought an old electric behringer with a lot of dirt on it . Ive borrowed an amp and played till I had to give it back.

Had to sell the behringer in case of that I couldn't afford my own amp, so now playing my other's friend's acoustic.

Bought a krzywa szyjka cort-x2 without an amp,and still practising. Money and guitars are not the most important thing, but without

them you can't do nothing.

All the guitars been bought by myself working as an advertiser.

No, it's not a hoax...

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME READ WHAT COMES NEXT

So i applicated ! But when the voting started, ive advertised my application on some polish forums

and... Been mixed with the mud, as we say in Poland. People that seen what I am doing told me that

I'm a beggar and a hobo, I should go on the street to work, be poor and don't even say a word about the money I can win.

It's so popular in Poland to throw the shit in an other's face even without listening to their opinion!

Only my family and my friends are supporting me in the voting, but every person can vote only ONCE.

I don't want to cheat, no bots and gaining artifictual votes from artifictual email accounts.

SO...

Now I am coming to you, dear strangers to help me get to my target. Is there anybody in your country

that is likely to help without gaining antything? Ive tried in my - and believe me, there is nobody

who would be so polite.

VOTING

Voting for me can be done at this link : http://stypendiumzwyboru.pl/fundacja/kandydaci-2011/0125 (yes i have a nice tie:P)

Voting lasts from 30.04.2011 to 05.06.2011

It's easy to make the vote. It does not cost you anything, and for me - it can be a dream come true

to win this money and spend it on musical instruments. I know it's not impossible to earn that money by myself

and a lot of people don't have so much that i have, but that's not the reason not to take this opportunity that absolvent.pl foundation

gave me. So I'm counting on YOU. If you a person who is likely to help me, please vote on my presentation,

send the link to your friends and family, make them vote if they like my idea. Maybe advertise my project on FB!

It's very easy - and ill say again - it can make me happy for years !

Here is a instruction how to vote, and translation polish words to english. Also, here is a translation of the text that

my powerpoint presentation contains. Haven't found any help from strangers in my country - only some nice verbal abu

ses :) ,

Translation of presentation.

page 1 : Title : The song is good for everything.

page 2 :It's me. Good morning.

page 3 : always wanted to make music. and now I create. a bit like King Salomon. Why? You will learn in 2 slides

page 4 : Thanks to guitar pro ive written a lot of songs (in the red box - 264 songs )

page 5 : but in case of having a lack of money, now i play on an electric guitar - without an amp and even a cable ;p. That's my cortx2. Had an borrowed

amp, for a half a year :(. The guitar has been repaired recently.

page 6 : so i'm kinda iron man

page 7 : ive tried to learn people to play guitar, but there is lack of willing to learn. thats my advertisement

page 8 : My girlfriend told me about the "stypendium z wyboru" action. Isn't she pretty?:)

page 9 : im willing to start a band. In that case i need an amp and some cables ;p That's a funny concept art of our album cover (the lost shoe).

on the photo my guitarpick guard Jaromir.

page 10 : Will you help?

page 11 : thanks for your attention. You will hear (about) me soon !

How to vote :

1 get to my page http://stypendiumzwyboru.pl/fundacja/kandydaci-2011/0125 and klick 5 stars.

2 Click the button on the right saying "zarejestruj sie" (register for voting)

3 give your email , a password and a confirmation of a password ( the same as password ofc :P )

4 wait for the email to come, click the link that appears in it ( the one after the words " Witaj! Dziękujemy za chęć udziału w głosowaniu na

zwycięzców Stypendium z Wyboru. Aby zagłosować, musisz zweryfikować adres e-mail, w tym celu kliknij w poniższy link:""

5 click on the link, find my name DANIEL KACZMARCZYK :) (there is a search window in the middle of the screen under the nice blond lady :) )

6 click 5 stars and send the link to the others !

7 THANK YOU ALL!

MY PLAN

My plan is to buy an amp from fender mustang series. I don't have an audio card in my old acer laptop, so

mustang would be great to make some home-recorded demos. Also, gives me a lot of digital effects, but

you propably know all about it. My girfriend is a singer and we plan to start performing rightaway.

SOME BORING STATISCIS AND NUMBERS

i've worked as a advertiser on the street. Gained 6zlotys/hour (1€ = around 4 zlotys, 1 pound = 4,2 złotys). So if ill spend my time only working

and no eating and no spending money on whatever, i will be able to:

buy a guitar pick - after 1 hour of work

buy a packet of strings -after 5 hours of work

buy an amplifier -after 300 hours of work

buy a guitar cable -after 8 hours ouf work

buy a cable to connect to a pc -after 3 hours of work

repair my guitar so it will sound correct -after 17 hours of work

all that makes 334 hours of work - 55 and a half days without eating and spending nothing :)

so, lets say that ill eat also and buy stuff like toilet paper and toothpaste, bus tickets etc. etc,

so spending 60% of my income to live i'd buy my instruments after 832,5 days :)

THE END

Right, two years. Now you know why it's important to me to win that prize. After two years from now

ill be ending my studies and writing an engineer work? to graduate, i think that time to perform music

is NOW!

If you have read untill this moment, dont close this page, vote and make me happy. I don't know how

to thank you after that... But if i'll win i'll thank every one person that voted for me on my facebook

page to show my appreciation to your help. Maybe i can even make a video for you all :).

See you on my absolvent.pl account. Vote 5 stars if you like that project.

write to lodzgitara@gmail.com for any questions and opinions.

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL ! :D