The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

gosh damn.

i want to meet them.

haha. i had a dream about them last night

it was way awesome.

cuase, first i watched there new home video.

then i dreamt about them. they were all there, and like i asked to get pictures. they wouldn't let. or i mean tyson wouldn't let, lol. but they were joking. then LATER. =) nick, haha, i get a picture with him. alone. YAY.

gosh. if only this was true. haha. but it was only a dream.

i think if i was to ever meet nick, i wouldn't be able too, i'd probably faint, or piss in my pants! hahah

Love 'em! They are gonna be here on April 19th with Fall Out Boy, etc, but I wasn't able to get tickets. =(

i'm sorry. hi. i'm kim. your new. i like your sn =) sorry you didn't get tickets either. i didn't either. but my cousin won them. so now she's giving them to me. i'm sorry you can't go.

Love 'em! They are gonna be here on April 19th with Fall Out Boy, etc, but I wasn't able to get tickets. =(
Awwww. I'm sorry. Best advice is to check on Ticketmaster for tickets the week of the show, even as late as err day before the show. Tickets always seem to pop up. Or even go to the venue really early the day of the show and go to the ticket window to see if they have a couple of tickets available. They usually do.

Hi and welcome. I run http://www.aarfans.com by the way :D