2013.06.17. Budapest

ME ME ME

i bought it on the first day, within the first hour! haha. waited in line for half an hour and thus almost arrived late at work. but totally worth it.

i'm sure it will be an amazing show. i'm just wondering if they'll play anything else besides songs from the new album.

I might go to this one too! Just need to persuade a friend to come along. :D

I saw that there were two types of tickets, the more expensive ones were unavailable! Will there be seated and field seats, or? :D

awesome! that means i should prepare to camp the night for the best places, haha :D I was asking because ticketportal was showing me one ticket with 4700 (i think?) and one with 6000, which was more exclusive somehow. anyway, time to convince my mom that my dream is just a capital away!

awesome! that means i should prepare to camp the night for the best places, haha :D I was asking because ticketportal was showing me one ticket with 4700 (i think?) and one with 6000, which was more exclusive somehow. anyway, time to convince my mom that my dream is just a capital away!

well, 6000 is if you buy your ticket on the day of the concert, at the gate. but on ticketportal, you can only buy it online, so i don't get it haha

and good luck convincing your mom :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh my god.

can i just say how amazing they were?

hayley is like the most adorable thing ever. jeremy just kept smiling, and taylor was so cute too with his hair longer in the back of his head. oh my god.

AND hayley said they were coming back to hungary like 4 times during the show. she was all like "i didn't know the crowd would be like this and that so many of you have known and loved our band for 6 years, had i known, we'd have come to play in budapest sooner" and she technically apologized for not coming sooner, and asfdgfhgdjfjafdsafgdsg i'm pretty sure they will come back.

and

HAYLEY

she was flawless, i mean how can someone sing as perfectly live as she did

and i just want to go back so bad, so so so so bad

• 2 months later...