emergency DRUM tabs?

if you feel like giving it a try thatd be great.

if not, thats cool too.

its just, my bands learning it. and the drummers confused on some parts and she cant figure it out and dont know what to do. and personally, i really like the song and really wanna learn and play it. so, itd help us a lot if someone found any, or could tab it out for me.

if you feel like giving it a try thatd be great.

if not' date=' thats cool too.

its just, my bands learning it. and the drummers confused on some parts and she cant figure it out and dont know what to do. and personally, i really like the song and really wanna learn and play it. so, itd help us a lot if someone found any, or could tab it out for me.[/quote']

which parts are they stuck on?

can they read sheet music? i guess i could write the parts your stuck on in sheet.

ive never wrote drum tabs. Cant you just listen to it and pick it up? All of paramores songs are kinda basic.

well, not all theyre songs are basic. if you listen to them, yeah, you can remember them and even "beatbox" to them. but when you actually play em, my god, some of them are very hard to do. especially the intro of "Here We Go Again", with the high-hat and all, and also some of "Emergency"'s drum riffs. but with practice and multiple listens, i could do quite a close rendition. but they are DEFINITELY not basic..

but they are DEFINITELY not basic..

yep i agree with you there.

ive been practicing all of there songs for like a year and i still can never play them exactly right. then again i only started playing drums a little while ago.

cool man. well, iv been playing drums for quite some time now, even though i dont exactly have a band now, seeing the lead singer is off to study overseas. anyways, yea man, nobody can play it EXACTLY like Zac. he's just that good. iv been trying out their songs ever since i first heard their songs, which was around half a year ago.. so yeah..

anyways, no idea where the drum tabs are. and i dont know how to write them,....

Ok well im not going to argue with you. But Zac isnt nothing special. Im not saying i am. But their songs i do find easy. I started playing 2 years ago and have reached grade 8 which is as high as drumming goes in grades. I dont only play rock music though ive studied most types of drumming. Ok so paramore songs may be basic to me and not to others i just really dont find them challenging.

here we go again is just an off beat hi-hat with openings.

I think zacs at his best during this circle on the verse. with the left hand hihat openings followed by bell then a crash&snare i think sounds great.

But yeh back to emergency, if she can read sheet i will write out the parts she is stuck on.

Ok well im not going to argue with you. But Zac isnt nothing special. Im not saying i am. But their songs i do find easy. I started playing 2 years ago and have reached grade 8 which is as high as drumming goes in grades. I dont only play rock music though ive studied most types of drumming. Ok so paramore songs may be basic to me and not to others i just really dont find them challenging.

here we go again is just an off beat hi-hat with openings.

I think zacs at his best during this circle on the verse. with the left hand hihat openings followed by bell then a crash&snare i think sounds great.

But yeh back to emergency, if she can read sheet i will write out the parts she is stuck on.

agreed

the thing that makes zac special is that he is young to be out and playing everynnight. ive seen a few bands where the drummers can keep tempo, thats something zac can do and in my opinon the whole point of the drums.

btw i am a drummer since the 4th grade :)

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7817/emergencycq2.jpg

i only did the chorus part i tried to space it out so its easier to see when the bass drums arnt on the hi hat but in the middle. i kinda rushed it to be honest though, i havent written out the note values or put in all the rests, ive written in where the main crashes are with the black big random mark things lool but zac pretty much hits the crash at the begining of each bar. but ive got the main ones in. at some points the timing goes differnt but if you put the song on you can pretty much follow th dots and figure out where you are.

if she cant read the way i note things down sorry lol.