Pararangers unite!

XParamoreFanX

Guest haunted_dreams55

I know! Hey I was thinking on the Power Rangers they would just called themselves Blue Ranger and when they morph then they say their symbole. So when we say our name should we say Purple Pararanger or I was thinking Purple Heart Pararanger. It sounds better to me, what do you think? Of course we would have to vote.

I know! Hey I was thinking on the Power Rangers they would just called themselves Blue Ranger and when they morph then they say their symbole. So when we say our name should we say Purple Pararanger or I was thinking Purple Heart Pararanger. It sounds better to me, what do you think? Of course we would have to vote.

yeah yours does sound better that way. but i dont think mine really does... Orange Fire Pararanger? i dont know what do you think?

Guest haunted_dreams55

ha yeah of sleeping because of the time zones.

EDIT: Well this Pararanger needs her sleep, so I'll stick with the old name for now.

Heart Pararanger Purple OUT!!

Haha hey xLaiamore (soprry what is your real name? Mine's Lisa lol) can you tell 'em that Lisa the girl from the NJ show that stalked them through Alyssa (lmao) says that I <3 Nikki and love being the Pink ParaRanger and I miss them? Haha.

HEeeeeeeeey. My real name is Lai. ahah (Lie). Yes I can tell you're thr girl who held Nikki and met Paramore. ahaha, I read your review. And I met them on their first School Of Rock show in August. It was fun

Oh and about the Black Pararanger. Sound better, actually.

HEeeeeeeeey. My real name is Lai. ahah (Lie). Yes I can tell you're thr girl who held Nikki and met Paramore. ahaha, I read your review. And I met them on their first School Of Rock show in August. It was fun

Oh and about the Black Pararanger. Sound better, actually.

^Hello, I'm Lisa, haha. Nice to meet you. xD I am sooo excited for the guys over in the UK. Luuucky. Does Paramore leave today for the UK, do you know?

Ohhh you were at the first show? Aw I wasn't 'cause I didn't knw of Paramore then. :( There were like 4 or 5 shows in my area alone I coulda gone to.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Hey guys what do you think sounds better just for an example Purple Pararanger or Heart Pararanger Puple or Purple Heart Pararanger? I was talking to Jack(jtrospher) about it and we wanted to vote on it so everyone can agree.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Thats sound cool , I like that one alot better. Ok so lets have a vote on the old names and Purple ParaRanger of Heart. I just wished veryone was on so we can vote faster.ha