The Horrors

Guest JadeIsRad

lol. this guy that used to like me..but now hates me claimed that he was friends with that joshua duude and he showed me 'his myspace' and so i added him..then 'joshua' started leaving me really mean comments...i knew that the myspace wasnt legit and so i later found out that it was him that created it...and was the one leaving me mean comments. =/

i just find it funny how the people he adds as 'joshua' actually believes its the real one.

Guest JadeIsRad
I have the same question I asked about The Academy Is... that I want to ask here, haha. Is there any profanity or sex stuff in their music?

*Shrugs* I don't know =/ The Horrors are good anyways =]

yay!

i'm glad you're into them lavina!!

they're becoming more and more popular in the states now. Fuse actually plays their music video for Gloves. :D

i know...i love vid...the horrors have such awesome HAIR!!!!!!...everyone in that vid looked to cool

Guest JadeIsRad
yes yes they are.

lol jade.

the pic of josh in your sig was the same one i had in my sig on a different board...that hoodie is so adorable in him, it like eats him alive.

I know haha. he's so cute, bless him :]

Guest JadeIsRad
It is kaylahorror

I haven't posted much.

My mother says I sing kind of like Faris.LOL.

How wonderful.

Yes, Joshua's hair is amazing.

btw, never mosh...especially infront of Faris..he'll knock you out.

haha singing like Faris can't be all that horrorfying...even though he just kinda screams/shouts rather than sing.

Faris is a dangerous and horrific-ly strange boy...but that's why we like him, right? ;D