The Tourney Thread

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i just joined the Bomberman and Pool tournaments...

Anyone up against me is in luck, i've never played either of them games haha

Oh dear....i will win a tournament one day ]

Okay i just joined the Bomberman and Pool tournaments...

Anyone up against me is in luck, i've never played either of them games haha

Oh dear....i will win a tournament one day ]

If there is ever a Tetris tournament, you will certainly win that, haha.

^ Haha i'm just waiting till a game i'm good at come's up

Everybody would get bored of Tetris it can go on or ages

I guess Breakout is worse than that though, i hate that game

^ Haha i'm just waiting till a game i'm good at come's up

Everybody would get bored of Tetris it can go on or ages

I guess Breakout is worse than that though, i hate that game

Hahaha, well if a person sucks at Tetris it'll go on for about...Five minutes at most :lol:

And hahaha! Breakout is kind of annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if it had a pause button. It's one of these easiest games to get a high score to, and yet hardly anyone wants to because it's so time consuming. Bubble Popper is like that too.

Psssht you would do fine at Tetris

Bubble Popper i played like once then i got bored haha...it does go on a bit

I don't know what other games would be good for a tournament...hmmm

Anyway shouldn't you be like asleep by now haha

Psssht you would do fine at Tetris

Bubble Popper i played like once then i got bored haha...it does go on a bit

I don't know what other games would be good for a tournament...hmmm

Anyway shouldn't you be like asleep by now haha

Hahaha, yeees, which is why I always fail when the blocks begin to move at a rapid pace >.<

And hahaha, yeah. On-going games suck. And for that is why we have Bejeweled. It was given to us by God, haha. And maybe Amoeba would be good for the tournament? It's got good music.

And hahaha, I should be, you are correct, buuuut I can't fall asleep.

Haha you just need to learn how things fit and stuff then you don't have to think so it's easier :]

..Hahaha psssht given by God you are only saying that because you are good at it

Ooooh yeah i like Amoeba thats a good game...apart from when your blob gets to big and you can't get that shrinking power-up haha....mmmm yeah that makes sense

Oh okay i guess that's fair enough then :]

Haha you just need to learn how things fit and stuff then you don't have to think so it's easier :]

..Hahaha psssht given by God you are only saying that because you are good at it

Ooooh yeah i like Amoeba thats a good game...apart from when your blob gets to big and you can't get that shrinking power-up haha....mmmm yeah that makes sense

Oh okay i guess that's fair enough then :]

Ohhh, I see. Don't have to think, aye? That just might be a rockin' game afterall :D

And hahaha, nooo, I have been saying that even when I sucked.

And yeah! When the blob gets all big it's hard to avoid the little green candies. It's one of the most simplest games, and still, you have a liiiittttle impatience, and boom, your amoeba is dead.

Hit me with a crowbar so that I can go to sleep, haha. :willy_nilly:

Don't think to hard about where things go...then you will be a Pro in no time at all....maybe :]

Yeah i always wait for that power-up which wipes them out well if they are near-by if that wasn't a power-up i would be totally screwed haha, then i would destroy my keyboard in anger

Haha no i don't really want to knock you Unconcious...i don't think i can spell

Don't think to hard about where things go...then you will be a Pro in no time at all....maybe :]

Yeah i always wait for that power-up which wipes them out well if they are near-by if that wasn't a power-up i would be totally screwed haha, then i would destroy my keyboard in anger

Haha no i don't really want to knock you Unconcious...i don't think i can spell

Ohhhh, sweet! And hahaha, nah, Tetris is totally your thing. You're undefeated. *knocks on wood*

And ohhh, yeah! Hahaha, I like the power ups that sound like heartbeats. But the killers are better. The paralyzers don't really have any use though. Hahaha, your poor keyboard!

And hahaha, well then I guess I'll have to do it meself! *searches for crowbar*

Yeah...you do know if someone now beats my top score...i'm going to have to hold you responsible :]

OH yeah haha i always get the Paralyzer one's and i get annoyed at the lack of the others

I don't know how far i am up the leaderboard for Amoeba probably 5th or something

Hahaha...no...no...no, maybe you should just strap yourself to your bed so you cannot get up :]

Yeah...you do know if someone now beats my top score...i'm going to have to hold you responsible :]

OH yeah haha i always get the Paralyzer one's and i get annoyed at the lack of the others

I don't know how far i am up the leaderboard for Amoeba probably 5th or something

Hahaha...no...no...no, maybe you should just strap yourself to your bed so you cannot get up :]

Hahaha, oh but you see, that can't happen for I knocked on wood! *knocks on wood* Very, very powerful wood is.

And ahhh, yeah. It's best to just get the killers and kill the little candies rather than paralyze them. You never know when they'll strike next when you paralyze them. And ohhh, on the leaderboard you're like, 2nd I think. I saw it earlier when I got a new score for the game.

And hahaha....Hmmmm....That might actually work! But ghost forbid I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night :nono:

Haha oh dear...okay then you're lucky i trust you :]

2nd...REALLY, i set that score ages ago, i must play it again sometime and see if i can improve

Well....that wouldn't be to good, why must you think of the bad situations that could happen haha

....Or bring them up in the first place haha xP

Haha oh dear...okay then you're lucky i trust you :]

2nd...REALLY, i set that score ages ago, i must play it again sometime and see if i can improve

Well....that wouldn't be to good, why must you think of the bad situations that could happen haha

....Or bring them up in the first place haha xP

Yay! 8-)

And hahaha, steal your Amoeba score back! But yeah, I guess it's hard for people to break your score.

And hahaha, I'm just thinking the "what if's". Sometimes it's good think those. People must be prepared for life situations, yo.

Haha i don't know why it's so hard for people to break that....

It's not really that good a score, i only did it on my 3rd Attempt or something :/

Haha okay fair enough maybe that wasn't my best idea ever :]

Haha i don't know why it's so hard for people to break that....

It's not really that good a score, i only did it on my 3rd Attempt or something :/

Haha okay fair enough maybe that wasn't my best idea ever :]

Hahaha. Ohhhhh. For a third attempt, that's good! You had the highest score for a while there, too.

UGH, what's this Canyon Glider crud?:-x

And hahaha, perrrhaps not. Think a boot to the moon would be better? :P

Yeah all my oher high scores i've got i have had for a while to i think :]

OH THAT GAME...haha i sucked at that, i didn't understand it at all

Hahaha i knew a boot to the moon would be involved somewhere...

To preictable you are haha, i know you to well

Yeah all my oher high scores i've got i have had for a while to i think :]

OH THAT GAME...haha i sucked at that, i didn't understand it at all

Hahaha i knew a boot to the moon would be involved somewhere...

To preictable you are haha, i know you to well

Yeah ^_^ It's cooooool.

And hahaha! I didn't get how the guy was supposed to run. It said nowhere how to make the guy run. But it's an alright game when a stupid bird doesn't knock you out of flight.

Hahahaha! Yeees, yeees. A boot to the moon ALWAYS has to be mentioned somewhere. And hmmm....One day you might be able to tap into my thoughts :willy_nilly:

Oh yeah haha i didn't get that either i still don't know if i make him run right

I just tap the left and right arrow keys and that seems to work somewhat

Haha oh are you that hard to figure out....WAIT...

Girls are pretty complicated i think that it would take me many years to figure out what you are thinking

Oh yeah haha i didn't get that either i still don't know if i make him run right

I just tap the left and right arrow keys and that seems to work somewhat

Haha oh are you that hard to figure out....WAIT...

Girls are pretty complicated i think that it would take me many years to figure out what you are thinking

Hahahaha, ohhhh, that works. Ahhh, he's running like an angry old man:rotfl:

And hahaha, nahhhhhh. I bet you could figure it out. Here's a hint: It's like a white piece of paper with nothing on it.

Bah, I lost track of time. I better go to bed. The eyes are singing a death metal jam. I shall speak to you soon. Have a swell day. Goodnight! or in your case, Good morning!

Haha, oh dear okay i guess it does work then

Psssht that's Negative....Space nobody is that easy to figure out

Finally...i thought me talking to you would send you to bed haha

AND IT DID, okay speak to you soon, Goodnight :]