Chiodos, anyone?

Chris Suyeda

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've only heard one song from them but what i hear i like :) whats the name of their cd? i was thinking of picking it up

They have an album called "All's Well That Ends Well" but they also have an EP out called "Heartless Control" when they were known as Chiodos Bros.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, hey holy crap now that you mention i actually remember that, but still thanks, soon as i get some cash i'll run out and get it

thanks for this topic

never heard of them

so i checked them out =) they're AWESOME =)

i love them already lol

and they're touring with Armor for sleep' date=' which makes me happy, cuase i'm going to the armor for sleep show YESSS[/quote']

I'm going to be hitting up one of their tour dates as well! Sometime in Feb when they come to The Boardwalk.

theres a local band from around san diego (the winded) whose vocals sounds very similar to chiodos as in the signing screaming and the fast change.

Do they have a PureVolume page you can link me to?

as or right now they dont have any music up. they are recording an ep but when its done ill send the link in here.[/url]

i had been into chiodos a little bit before but now that ive just heard the new stuff im in love all over again, i really like their sound, it just makes me happy haha

favorite lyrics anyone? mine...

"If your stomach is weak then my work here is done"

• 1 month later...