Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

OMGstupid226

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hi. I'm Tee.

And no fair. You get to go to bamboozle. :willy_nilly: Which day? Don't say both days....cause then i'd have to kill you out of jealousy.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! :crybad: yeah I am going both days sorry lol. I went both days last year too, (that also involving going to medical tent the second day during taking back sunday). Hopefully this year that wont happen but I have a feeling it will, since it happened again at taste of chaos.

This year I REALLY want to try to get people to play a good old game of kickball during the last band on the second day, the problem is getting a ball in and getting people to play.:lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hi. I'm Tee.

And no fair. You get to go to bamboozle. :willy_nilly: Which day? Don't say both days....cause then i'd have to kill you out of jealousy.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! :crybad: yeah I am going both days sorry lol. I went both days last year too, (that also involving going to medical tent the second day during taking back sunday). Hopefully this year that wont happen but I have a feeling it will, since it happened again at taste of chaos.

This year I REALLY want to try to get people to play a good old game of kickball during the last band on the second day, the problem is getting a ball in and getting people to play.:lol:

^^ i wont kill you...but understand how jealous i am. So, i'm watching steven's untitled rock show when they interview there....so i'm going to be there in a sense (only not really)

haha. have fun watching it. you can make it seem like your there just um, get some friends over, get really close together, jump around, push eachother then yell at the people for pushing, fall down sometimes during the pushing, crowd surf, sweat, and you will be there!

i have work after =]

so you mean like weschester?

i live on long island.

on the other side of the river from weschester.

hi Brittany.. welcome :D

i'm Jess

Hi jess, thanks I like your sig.

^^ i wont kill you...but understand how jealous i am. So, i'm watching steven's untitled rock show when they interview there....so i'm going to be there in a sense (only not really)

haha. have fun watching it. you can make it seem like your there just um, get some friends over, get really close together, jump around, push eachother then yell at the people for pushing, fall down sometimes during the pushing, crowd surf, sweat, and you will be there!

i have work after =]

so you mean like weschester?

i live on long island.

on the other side of the river from weschester.

hi Brittany.. welcome :D

i'm Jess

Hi jess, thanks I like your sig.

nice nice. Thanks, i might actually try that. lol. I like the way you think ;)

nice nice. Thanks, i might actually try that. lol. I like the way you think ;)