I'm Musicless

rcblinker

I did have a back up on my external HD and then my computer restarted and it wasn't there.

But, I'm getting a new computer soon. So, hopefully I can recover my music by remembering what I had. Cause I don't have all the cd's I had. Good thing I have paramore blasting on my stereo in my room keeping me sane

Holy cow. That is not cool AT ALLLL. That happened to my Mom on her computer and she bought a good over 200 bucks worth of songs off iTunes.

Take everything that you have from iTunes and burn it all on a disc. Think that would work? That way, if it all gets deleted, just take that disc the songs are on, pop it in, and load 'em all again.

There are also sites (i do not know the names but i can find out) where you can download all your songs from your iTunes into the site so you can open that file up if they get deleted and get your songs back. The downside is that the sites are illegal. But since when have people cared? :D

Sorry about your computer taking a dump. I agree with you-Electronics can all go die. They can all go rot in heck.

man i feel your words can't describe how much i hate electronics in the span of one month both my laptop and mp3 player died. Some of the songs I had on there are so hard to find, needless to say months later I'm still rebuilding my library. hopefully i get one of those portable thingmajigs that you could plug your hd into