new lj post

[ music | Law and Order. or something... ]

first off, i apologize for not hanging out after the show tonight at the Underground.

i came back to our hotel as soon as i could so i could write this.

this afternoon we were so excited that kerrang was finally putting out a cover of the 4 of us.

that was until we read the article.

i'm trying to be careful about what i say because although we are pretty upset about it, it's not something that i feel like is worth the time or effort of saying something that all of us might regret later. needless to say, we could've done without a cover piece. sorry, if it offends anyone at kerrang! but i don't think there was one bit of truth in that article.

in as few words as possible i'd just like to set some things straight:

- the boys are not my bitches. haha.

-josh doesn't touch my breasts, nor do we feel so comfortable around each other that we wouldn't mind if he did touch them. that is just weird, i'm sorry.

- sure, our relationship with hunter is not the same as it once was but we still consider him a friend and love that dude to death.

- lastly, zac and jeremy are not interested in exploring a romantic relationship together.

i probably missed a few important points... but just looking at that little list right there is surely proof that mr. journalist was willing to write anything for a juicy story. however, you did get one thing right mr., i do agree, my head is rather large in proportion to my body... and we all know for a fact that i'm not a very curvy girl. i'd give anything to gain 5 or 10 pounds, actually! haha

isn't it funny that the last kerrang! cover piece we had began the exact same way? it's all about me being large and in charge. do you think it's just a coincidence? or do some people just not know how to react to a girl knowing what she likes? oh well... there's not really any point in going on anymore. i think our point has been made.

phew, it feels good to vent.

thanks for reading that ha.

so, the boys just walked in to my room and said that they talked to some of you after the show. we are really excited to hear that you guys didn't buy that crap. at least the pictures looked pretty cool, eh?

we really love you guys a lot. thanks for believing in this band and what we stand for.

i hope that we can continue to grow together. after all, with the release of RIOT! there might be other articles like this one. it's good to know that you guys know who we really are.

alright, well i guess i'm off to boss the guys around and tell them to get in their own beds... it's just so hard when zac and jeremy can't seem to keep off of each other. not to mention, josh can't seem to stop worrying long enough to shut his eyes... we are the biggest teeny rock disaster that ever happened to "EMO SUPERSTARDOM"... what a load of sssssssssssssstop here.

haha sorry that was really the last bit of sarcasm i had in me. i had to get it out.

love,

HAYLEY and her band that doesn't really matter, right?

okay seriously, that's it... not another word.

LOVE

ZAC, JOSH, JEREMY and HAYLEY aka PARAMORE

ps. tonight's show (@ the UNDERGROUND in London) was the most fun we've had in a very long time. thanks for cheering us up! :smile:

I just thought I would post it here in case anyone has trouble finding.

Hayley is hilarious.

Ohhhh man.

how about don't believe ANYTHING you read...

first off, i apologize for not hanging out after the show tonight at the Underground.

i came back to our hotel as soon as i could so i could write this.

this afternoon we were so excited that kerrang was finally putting out a cover of the 4 of us.

that was until we read the article.

i'm trying to be careful about what i say because although we are pretty upset about it, it's not something that i feel like is worth the time or effort of saying something that all of us might regret later. needless to say, we could've done without a cover piece. sorry, if it offends anyone at kerrang! but i don't think there was one bit of truth in that article.

in as few words as possible i'd just like to set some things straight:

- the boys are not my bitches. haha.

-josh doesn't touch my breasts, nor do we feel so comfortable around each other that we wouldn't mind if he did touch them. that is just weird, i'm sorry.

- sure, our relationship with hunter is not the same as it once was but we still consider him a friend and love that dude to death.

- lastly, zac and jeremy are not interested in exploring a romantic relationship together.

i probably missed a few important points... but just looking at that little list right there is surely proof that mr. journalist was willing to write anything for a juicy story. however, you did get one thing right mr., i do agree, my head is rather large in proportion to my body... and we all know for a fact that i'm not a very curvy girl. i'd give anything to gain 5 or 10 pounds, actually! haha

isn't it funny that the last kerrang! cover piece we had began the exact same way? it's all about me being large and in charge. do you think it's just a coincidence? or do some people just not know how to react to a girl knowing what she likes? oh well... there's not really any point in going on anymore. i think our point has been made.

phew, it feels good to vent.

thanks for reading that ha.

so, the boys just walked in to my room and said that they talked to some of you after the show. we are really excited to hear that you guys didn't buy that crap. at least the pictures looked pretty cool, eh?

we really love you guys a lot. thanks for believing in this band and what we stand for.

i hope that we can continue to grow together. after all, with the release of RIOT! there might be other articles like this one. it's good to know that you guys know who we really are.

alright, well i guess i'm off to boss the guys around and tell them to get in their own beds... it's just so hard when zac and jeremy can't seem to keep off of each other. not to mention, josh can't seem to stop worrying long enough to shut his eyes... we are the biggest teeny rock disaster that ever happened to "EMO SUPERSTARDOM"... what a load of sssssssssssssstop here.

haha sorry that was really the last bit of sarcasm i had in me. i had to get it out.

love,

HAYLEY and her band that doesn't really matter, right?

okay seriously, that's it... not another word.

LOVE

ZAC, JOSH, JEREMY and HAYLEY aka PARAMORE

ps. tonight's show (@ the UNDERGROUND in London) was the most fun we've had in a very long time. thanks for cheering us up! :smile:

wow i was cracking up reading that. i love them && i love that they have the kind of relationship with their fans that they actually have somewhere to explain everything && they do.

that was probably the funniest thing i've ever read.

Yeah Kerrang suck...end of

I'm glad we cheered them up tonight though it was an awesome show

Even if i did catch a Kerrang photographer trying to get Josh's attention and waving his arm to the side so he could get a clear shot of Hayley *sigh*....so annoying

Yeah Kerrang suck...end of

I'm glad we cheered them up tonight though it was an awesome show

Even if i did catch a Kerrang photographer trying to get Josh's attention and waving his arm to the side so he could get a clear shot of Hayley *sigh*....so annoying

Are you kidding me?

They are aware this isn't Hayley's solo career, right?

Are you kidding me?

They are aware this isn't Hayley's solo career, right?

Nope, i don't know how many other people saw it

But i looked across and thought what the hell

All night they were taking pictures of just Hayley pretty much

Like you could see them raise the camera up over Josh's head to get a better shot of her

This actually happened to Saturday Night Live! The lesson from this is "read the article before you take pictures for it." I'm not saying it's Paramore's fault what so ever, I mean learn from your mistakes, and hopefully this article crap will pass over.

As for losing fans, maybe some britsh perv would be turned on to the band from all there...touching? I dunno, I think you have to hear the music before making the desicion whether you like a band or not.

OH! One last thing, I'm glad that the band let's hayley be the "leader" of the band as in be the attention of music videos etc. It's a good thing that there aren't any Pete Wentz types in the band that feel that they must have ALL the attention at all times.

i hope josh didn't actually move. that's really stupid. how many times do people have to be told that paramore is band?

Nope i dunno if Josh even realised

If he did he just ignored him, but it was so annoying