Booking Paramore?

I live over in Hong Kong, China and have been involved with a company over the last few years called International Fixer.

http://www.internationalfixer.com

I have been involved with several aspects of booking bands to come and play in Hong Kong, some of these bands include Coldplay, The Black Eyed Peas, Franz Ferdinand, Oasis.

I was wondering if Paramore are available/interested in coming back to the Far East. (I know they've been to Japan) and was wondering if anyone here knows how to get ahold of them.

Thanks for your attention.

Edit: My email is spag_7@hotmail.com, the best way for someone to contact me is through my personal email, in which case I can draw up a plan and present it to the Fixer.

It's going to be hard/expensive at this time of year with Warped coming up, I think it's going to be more for the Fall time, seeing as they'll be revving up a winter tour (I PRESUME, I may be wrong)

I'll post an update here, if it is to come into fruition at all.

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder how much it costs to book paramore for a special occation...

because i remember on MTV's Sweet Sixteen some girls got bands like Sugarcult and The Format and other bands and i always wondered "how much does it cost to get paramore?"

it would be really sweet to have a party with paramore as your special band...

but the closest i'd get to that is... just playing paramore cd's at my party.. hahaha!