ughh

marcus

so i joined the street team in order to promote paramore

BUT theres a problem. apperently i was supposed to get an email with check boxes to fill out so they know which fbr bands i wana promote. i didnt get it that one and now im scared that they are gona send me stuff from every fbr band. iv tried to email the guy in charge [erick] but gotten no response after like a week. is anyone here part of the street team and if you are do you know whats up with erick?

I joined the street team about a month ago, and I never got an e-mail inquiring about which bands I wanted to support either. I didn't know I was supposed to. I just always click on Paramore on that side menu and complete their missions.

I e-mailed Erick, like he said to, after completing a mission, and I never got any e-mail back to acknowledge that he'd gotten it or anything. I never get e-mails from the FBR streetteam at all, actually. Maybe he's just busy. If you really want an answer from him, I'd just say write him again. Let me know if you find anything out. You've got me wondering now. The website seems to be having some problems (I can't look at my account settings), so I can see it screwing that kind of stuff up.