herrow

littlespies

hey vanessa i have an obsession with america lol i wouldnt have one with ireland nothing here haha

yea everybody asks me why do i have an obsession when i've never been there or anything, but i just really like it, like i love the accent, my friends says i could do a good imitation of an irish accent lol

:leph:

yea everybody asks me why do i have an obsession when i've never been there or anything, but i just really like it, like i love the accent, my friends says i could do a good imitation of an irish accent lol

:leph:

basically the irish accent is talking extremely fast lol thats it:rotfl:

Thanks for the translation! That's soo cool =)

Well I could show you how to say yes and no in russian, and to say I love paramore in spanish is

Yo te quire paramore!

I can't show you english cuz I'm guessing you speak that already hahaha

haha i can teach you anything you want to say in irish which you will prob never need

i thought it would be me quiero paramore or me gusta but i aint that good so i will go with yours

haha i can teach you anything you want to say in irish which you will prob never need

i thought it would be me quiero paramore or me gusta but i aint that good so i will go with yours

well i kinda messed up in spanish, im cuban, but im not the best spanish talker lolol, me gusta means i like, so your kinda better than me in spanish, haha i guess im an embarrassment to my family lol

:rotfl:

well i kinda messed up in spanish, im cuban, but im not the best spanish talker lolol, me gusta means i like, so your kinda better than me in spanish, haha i guess im an embarrassment to my family lol

:rotfl:

your better at it then me any way but thats not a great complinent =]