NAME?!

Right...I was wondering...If we could get come ideas up to have a cool short name for Paramore. You like Falloutboy is FOB and Panic! at the disco P!ATD The academy is... TAI....etc.

I think it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with. Cause i can't think at this moment.

I think people want to know more if they don't know what the initials or "fan name" is.

So gimmie ideas. I'm sure they will be good.

Fran xox

I don't mean an acronym... just like a fan name...something the fan people will recognise and everyone be like "huh?"

I always like confusing people who aren't fans, plus it kinda makes them wanna know...you know just be that little more interested.

I think PM could work but then it does mean like evening and prime minister.

Should keep this up guys... could hit the nail on the head...and EVERYONE be calling Paramore PM or something

Well FOB means Fresh of the Boat, and Tai is family of languages spoken in southeast Asia and southern China that includes Thai, Lao, and Shan. Those aren't to confuse peopel who aren't fans. They're short cuts for people whi don't wnat to type out, write, or even say the full name.

hahah. fresh off the boat. you wanna know somethine soo funny. there are so many of them here. lol. that i don't get a long with. i mean they're not litterly a fob. but the act like it. even though there whole life's been in america.

but yeah. that was random. and you know what. that made me happy. that someone know about the area of asia. cuase normally people just think that everything is chinese.

Well FOB means Fresh of the Boat' date=' and Tai is family of languages spoken in southeast Asia and southern China that includes Thai, Lao, and Shan. Those aren't to confuse peopel who aren't fans. They're short cuts for people whi don't wnat to type out, write, or even say the full name.[/quote']

hahah. fresh off the boat. you wanna know somethine soo funny. there are so many of them here. lol. that i don't get a long with. i mean they're not litterly a fob. but the act like it. even though there whole life's been in america.

but yeah. that was random. and you know what. that made me happy. that someone know about the area of asia. cuase normally people just think that everything is chinese.

hahahaha Fresh off the boat...that will never get old..and yeah if your Asian..people pretty much just assume your Chinese..even if your like Korean, Japanse, etc...but yeah..it bugs me...

anyway..back to topic..I have been thinking about these names..but i have been thinking..but I have no creativity..

I'll talk to my friend tomorrow..shes creative..we're very creative when you put us together...we'll think of something amazing

• 2 weeks later...