PARAMORE AUSTRALIAN TOUR - CONFIRMED

All Aussie fans...

Help us help Paramore!

In order to show Warner Music Australia the support for Paramore, we have started a temporary Aussie forum (hopefully they see potential in Paramore's success and they make us a better site/forum).

And we are also going to be involved in some intense voting and requesting on radio shows - and you can win prizes from Warner!

So check out the temporary Australian Paramore forum here, join up and start posting and stay tuned for more info about the voting competitions.

All Aussie fans...

Help us help Paramore!

In order to show Warner Music Australia the support for Paramore, we have started a temporary Aussie forum (hopefully they see potential in Paramore's success and they make us a better site/forum).

And we are also going to be involved in some intense voting and requesting on radio shows - and you can win prizes from Warner!

So check out the temporary Australian Paramore forum here, join up and start posting and stay tuned for more info about the voting competitions.

awesome! I thought about making an australian paramore forum but never got around to it :D glad you guys did though.

i'm gonna join right now :) can I be mod or admin?

All Aussie fans...

Help us help Paramore!

Awesome; i'm joining now. :)

^ I agree.

SYDNEY MYSPACE SECRET SHOW FTW! :hyper: :hyper:

don't be so stupid, why place a secret show in Sydney when they are already playing a show there.

it will have to be Adelaide or Perth. thats the smart thing to do in a promotional sense.

don't be so stupid, why place a secret show in Sydney when they are already playing a show there.

it will have to be Adelaide or Perth. thats the smart thing to do in a promotional sense.

how will it be stupid? having it at sydney is a smarter promotional choice than going to perth or adelaide.

and it's more likely they'll have it at sydney because of convenience. melb is 2 days after the sydney and I doubt they'll fly across the country for perth. and adelaide is kinda out of the way too so don't say it's a stupid thing to say.