Warped Tour August 3rd????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i remember the tampon throwing. and yeah there were a lot of guys filming..thatd be really sweet if it was for a dvd. lucky you though getting to go to the acoustic set, which songs did they sing?

that's AWESOME!! you're sooo lucky. i didn't know what you had to do to win it, i was just SO disappointed when i found out you had to win, so my sis and i didn't even look into it. we should have, if we could've just donated $ to TWLOHA too, b/c we both bought stuff from there! grr. did you get to get pics with them?

they sang (not in order): that's what you get, misery business, born for this, pressure and here we go again.

and there wasn't enough time for pictures with them unfourtunately :(

you had to get your thing signed and move along.

i also was standing near josh and zac's sister and who i'm guessing was their dad for a long time. it was so cute cause isabelle walked up to zac and sat on his lap. i just found it adorable.

Okay, so here is my Warped Tour review, sorry about the lateness. And just so everyone knows, this is a story of my whole entire day at Warped, but it's mostly Paramore related. Well, I got to The Tweeter Center around 8:30. It was my first Warped Tour so I wanted to make sure I got there early. When I got there I dropped off food to a table in the parking lot for the people who live in poverty in Camden. Since I did that they gave me a cut pass which would allow me to enter through the AT&T gate. Once I got inside I went straight to Paramore's merch tent to see what time they were playing and what time they would be doing a signing. The merch guy (I forget his name at the moment) said that they weren't doing a signing but they were doing an acoustic performance at the MySpace tent. So I went over to the MySpace tent to see what time they would be playing at and the board infront of the tent said nothing about Paramore. On the way back to Paramore's tent I went past the AT&T tent and I heard something about Paramore from the lady who was in it. It was then that I found out that you had to text "Warped" to some number for a chance to see a backstage acoustic performance. So of course I texted to the number and then went back to Paramore's merch tent. I told the merch guy that they weren't playing at the MySpace tent and about the whole AT&T thing. While I was there I bought all of my Paramore merch and the merch guy gave me a high five for being the first person to buy stuff and for being the first tipper. =) After that I bought some merch from TWLOHA and went to see CIWWAF. I watched from the very back because I honestly didn't care to be in the front for them. And I also must add that it wasn't their best performance. But whatever. After that I just walked around for a little bit and waited in line with my friend for the Bayside signing. I realized while we were in line that it was around 2 and the AT&T acoustic set was at 2:30 and I never received a text message back. So I left the line and went to the AT&T tent to see what was happening. By the time I got there people were already in the tent because they won. There was 2 girls infront of the tent who were handing out wristbands so I ran up to them and pretty much said I would die to see the performance. So they gave me a wristband, which I'm still wearing by the way, and I told them that I loved them forever, no lie, haha. I went inside the tent where about 20 other people were and they were playing Paramore songs, so I sang along. After awhile a lady directed us to the backstage area where the acoustic set was. Once we got back there and to the area where the set was, there were rows of chairs lined up for people to sit down. I fortunately got a spot right infront of Hayley, but I would be just as happy if I were infront of Josh or Taylor(I love every member equally). While I was sitting down I guess Hayley recognized me and she was like, Hey! So I was as happy as I could be and said Hey! back. It was pretty much a surreal moment. Once everyone got settled, they played Misery Business, following with Here We Go Again. After Here We Go Again, Hayley asked the crowd what we wanted to hear. So me and another girl said Born For This and a couple of people said Pressure. So They played Born For this, then That's What You Get and Pressure. During the whole set I was just thinking to myself, "Is this really happening?", "Am I really here?". I honestly couldn't believe it. I was so lucky and I am very thankful. After the set a guy said that we could get something signed and a picture with them. So they all got lined up at a table and they were signing Warped Tour 07' posters for us. I didn't see anyone get a picture with them but some people might have took pictures of them. Once I got up to the table I told Hayley how much I loved the Hallelujah video and how well it was put together and how I loved how it had footage from the Nashville show. She said how they didn't have time to do a real video with them touring and what not. And by the way, at the time Josh and Zac's little sister was next to Hayley with a blush brush and putting it on Hayley, it was so cute. Once I got down to where Josh and Zac were, Josh asked me if my necklace was an gun or like an elephant. So I told him it was an elephant and that it was a zoo key. And he asked me what it dose so I told him. Then Zac said something to me and I didn't hear him, so I said what? Then he said it again and I still had no idea what he said, haha. I was just like yeaaahh, because I didn't know what to say. I felt like such an idiot, haha. So after that I waited for everyone to get their stuff signed and then we got directed out of the backstage area. I went straight to the Lucky 13 stage to start trying to get infront for Paramore's set at 4:30. The band that played before Paramore was Coheed and Cambria. So during their set I just moved my way to the front. But that was more than I bargained for. Boy, was that intense to say the very very least. Now let me tell you, I never get exhausted to the point where I think I will pass out, never. But that was the day I could barely take it. For one, it was about 95 degrees out. For two, the crowd was mostly pushy guys, which caused me and a few other people around me to fall. And for three, I left my water bottles back at the AT&T tent. Yeah, not such a smart move. So when Coheed's set ended I did manage to get to bar in the center. But at that point I was so exhausted I could barely talk. So during most of Paramore's set I just closed my eyes and held on, hoping I wouldn't pass out. Now most people would have gotten out, but I wasn't about to after all the stuff I went through to get there. But I got to see them at the acoustic set at least. Which in my opinion was equally as good, if not better, than a regular set. So after their set I got out of the pit and sat down on the ground for a few minutes. Then I met up with a few of my friends and we just sat down where the Smartpunk and Hurley stages were. Then we went and got our AP Tour Programs and then we went to a random stage and I realized that Zac and Taylor were watching from the back. I wanted to go up to them sooo bad, but I didn't want to bother them and I was reallllyyyy shy. All my friends were pretty much pushing me to go up to them, but I felt so weird. While they were leaving they met up with Jeremy and Josh near the tour buses and my friend screamed Zac, but they all looked back and smiled and waved. I swear, they have the cutest smiles, haha. Then me and my friends watched Red Jumpsuit from the very back. After that my friends left, but I was still with my sister and our friend. So we watched a little bit of Underoath from the very back. That crowd was massive by the way. Then we decided we would go back to the tour busses while we were waiting for our ride to pick us up. Once we got into the gate where the tour buses were, Josh and Jeremy were out there on their bikes. Josh kind of came up to me and said hey and we talked for a little bit. And I also talked to Jeremy for a little bit too. I asked Josh If I was bothering him, and he said no, not at all but thanks for asking. Of course he was going to say that though, haha. And then my ride came and I left. It was hands down the best first Warped Tour I could have ever experienced, even though I couldn't really enjoy Paramore's real set. And if you read all of that, thank you!!!! And sorry that it was so long. It took me forever to write. Now it's time for videos and pictures. =D

HPIM2090.jpg

HPIM2089.jpg

HPIM2088.jpg

HPIM2087.jpg

HPIM2085.jpg

HPIM2084.jpg

HPIM2083.jpg

HPIM2082.jpg

HPIM2080.jpg

HPIM2078.jpg

HPIM2077.jpg

HPIM2076.jpg

HPIM2075.jpg

HPIM2074.jpg

HPIM2073.jpg

HPIM2071.jpg

HPIM2070.jpg

HPIM2069.jpg

HPIM2068.jpg

HPIM2066.jpg

That's so cool they let you see the acoustic set! That sucks that you were feeling crappy during the actual set, though.

After that I bought some merch from TWLOHA and went to see CIWWAF. I watched from the very back because I honestly didn't care to be in the front for them. And I also must add that it wasn't their best performance.

Honestly I don't think ANY of their shows are good anymore. It's really upsetting but I'm kinda over it.

That's so cool they let you see the acoustic set! That sucks that you were feeling crappy during the actual set, though.

Honestly I don't think ANY of their shows are good anymore. It's really upsetting but I'm kinda over it.

Aww, thanks for reading all of that! =D

And yeah, I agree. Cute became horrible.