Nevertheless - amazing!

x3__kim

Anyone In favorite of Tennessee bands? another band from the great state of tennessee! Also, to mention these guys are GREAT! fans of paramore! they love them a lot!

But to the point, anyone heard of them? I've got to see them live twice, and out of every band i've met, and got to hang out with, these guys have beat them all! including paramore! I love paramore, but nevertheless's personality and greatness has beat paramore from my top! i know, but i still love paramore

To the point, these guys have great personality, they're so fun, and they are really good with remembering faces! They even sung happy birthday to my sister and i just last weekend when we drove up to see them. they have such a great attitude in life, they're so positive, and they have so much energy.

I really recommend you guys checking them out! and they're good friends with this band called "Red" Hunter Lamb's Old band.

They love hayley, and the rest of the kids of paramore.

http://www.myspace.com/neverthelessband

th_MOV03234.jpg

n1280970306_30050712_2783.jpg

n1280970306_30039502_2239.jpg

Very good music, I just can't stand the whole emo voice anymore... it's so stereotypical and boring.

But for the genre, they're probably one of the better bands I've heard.

lol, emo? i wouldn't call it that, for the voice, i really think he can sing.

but thanks. i thnk that what you're trying to say also, i'd agree, they are one of the better ones.

• 2 weeks later...