Warped Tour in Englishtown NJ

Yeah, I figured I'd make one.

:]

So they played on the Lucky 13 stage. and it was right after Chiodos. They came on at around 6 pm and they had a HUGE crowd, I must admit. But anyway, they rolled out these huge stands that had 'R' 'I' 'O' 'T' and everyone started yelling "RIOT". Then some guy started recording us yelling it. and after awhile people started getting rowdy and yelling "PA-RUH-MORE". They opened with Misery Business and then played these songs (in no order):

Emergency

Here We Go Again

For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

CrushCrushCrush

& Pressure.

It was so funny because while Hayley was talking these Parahaters were standing in the back and they were aiming a water bottle towards the stage and she goes "What are you gonna throw that at me? Are you gonna show me you have mad skills from throwing from afar?" and then she goes "SO ANYWAYS" and starts hopping around the stage and when they threw it at her she goes "Oh, thank you." I laughed so hard.

& I waved at her while she was performing CrushCrushCrush and she waved back at me. I thought I died there. Up until Jeremy winked at me. & to complete my perfect night Josh had given me a thumbs up because he saw I was tagged with Paramore and funny sayings that they've said (I was standing directly in front of him).

It was basically the best day of my life.

& now for pictures:

[Right before Misery Business]

6f8eh6g.jpg

[That security guard kept getting in my way of Hayley]

6f7q8g3.jpg

[i hate whatever crowd surfer almost tore off my arm while taking that picture]

4t6kln4.jpg

[see, Hals got b00bz]

4ytdpwi.jpg

I didn't take many pictures seeing as how it was my first time seeing them live and I was too focused on enjoying myself aha.