MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA SHOWS!

Hey Everyone

I'm Kirsty hehe! I was just wondering who's going to which melbourne shows of the awesome PARAMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

I am going to the Saturday 6th october 1pm show! hehe the under 18's (even though im not under 18 *whistles* im a year older than that BUT im short enough to pass for under 18 anyway *whistles*)

who else is goin and do you think that we'd be able to meet them??

p.s I've NEVA been to the billboard venue and living 5hrs away I have NO idea where abouts it is :P if anyone can help me out with directions that'd be awesome hehe xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey there. I just bought my ticket for the concert. unfortunately, the lady at the counter advised me to get the over 18 one well since im officially 18 this year. Bilboard the venue is quite easy to find. Its next to russel street and lonsdale street. Arh, i really wanted to go for the under 18 one.

Anyways, anyone else going for it? Cus right now, none of my friends are going with me. and i really dont feel like going alone.

I sure am :)

It's on my birthday as well!

11 sleeps yeahboyyy!

So happy they're headlining this time, I was devastated when they cancelled their support with New Found Glory due to Hunter's leave.

Probably going to be the best day of my life, if been waiting for this day ever since I fell in love with them a few years back.

:)

IM GOING!

hey all im new to this forum, names Natalie. I'm 18 but if things dont work out tonight i can go to the under 18 show because i look about 12. lol :rotfl:

I wish i could afford to go to both but with having to buy bdo tickets soon and pay for a trip to Sydney i just cant afford it!

I know its probably bad to post my phone number so i wont but please send me a message on here before tonight if your going because my friend bailed on me!

arghh!!! just got home from the U18 concert!!! it was so aewsome!!! arghhh i am so hipo... arghhh!!! fricken out here it 2 hours ago but they are amazing live

felt sorry for hayley though.. sounding like ashlee simpson and all lol

u could tell that she was disapointed with her voice!

but she still sounded good..

the croud got so into it..

every one was singing along!!

YEAH!!

lol yeah! ^

She was talking about all of us not being at school, and im like wtf dude, its a saturday! She prolly lost track of days because of travelling everywhere.

Did anyone wait after the show in the laneway for when Paramore came out?

it was awesome. x]