Paramore At Manchester Academy 2 (03/09/2007) The Review

gloria_fades

So I met up with some friends in Oldham about 2 hours before the gig and got the train from Mumps station to Victoria,we needed to sell two extra tickets my one of my friends had so we went up to the HMV where the signing had been and went up to a few ramdom people to ask if they were interested in buying a ticket.We eventually found some dude to sell the tickets and we then set off to the venue and along the way we stopped off and Subway to get a bite to eat,when we got to the venue the the que was massive there must have been about nearlly hundred or more people waiting.We saw some other friends in the line so we went to meet them and got a place in the que,we wait for about 45 minutes and then went in.We didn't get right at the front but we got most in the middle which was pretty good,Lost Alone were the first band on and they were awesome and I started a mosh pit with a few other people but my friends weren't enjoying being pushed and shoved around lol,next up were This Providence who in my opinion were absolutely boring they sound exactly like the Academy Is and the singer acts and looks like William Becket.So afer that we waited for about 45 minuted for Paramore to grace the stage and when they finally did it was just mass hysteria and it was just awesome,they played hit after hit and I loved every moment of it.Quite supprisingly there was mosh pits opening every where and people crowd surfing which I did not expect at all but it was all great none the less.

The set list was

Misery Business

Emergency

Here We Go Again

Thats What You Get

Crushcrushcrush

When It Rains

Let The Flames Begin

For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic

Born For This

Woa

Pressure

We didn't get right at the front but we got most in the middle which was pretty good,Lost Alone were the first band on and they were awesome and I started a mosh pit with a few other people but my friends weren't enjoying being push and shoved around lol,next up were This Providence who in my opinion were absolutely boring they sound exactly like the Academy Is and the singer acts and looks like William Becket.

The set list was

Haha I saw you :] and I agree with you about Lostalone and This Providence lol

There were loads of ticket touts werent there? Id just started walking from oxford Road station and next thing i know a guy is asking if i have any spare tickets for the show. There must have been one every few yards. Just as i was about to walk in the door a tout started walking down saying he would give me £35 for my ticket..like wow but no chance im selling lol

Wow that does suck! Im glad i got up as the came on sale on ticketline - wooo :D

I just couldnt believe he was asking as i was at the front just going in. Its like "yeah il sell you my ticket to a band i wanna see, when ive queued up and come from blackburn!"

Ah well top show anyways :D I hope they tour agen soon - or i cud go to the USA on hol and catch a show out there lol damn i have no leave at work :crybad: