London Astoria 6th sept

boarderoxy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man it was so good.

Felt a bit self-concious walking to the back of the line infront of everyone and camera crews with a ton of macdonalds, but it sure tasted nice ;)

I ended up being dressed like an oversized carrot by the end of the night due to my orange skinny jeans and newly baught green paramore tee, but it was dark nobody cared !

The support bands were amazing (they don't deserve "support" actually, the other bands, then) and i've loved This Providence and Anberlin for a long time- i was in shock when i read the poster saying they were playing. Bumped into This Providence on my way up to the balcony as well- couldn't have been more perfect. Nice guys, they are.

Got stuck in the pit- literally STUCK. It was an amazing experience though. Nearly passed out so i gave in trudged upstairs, turned out to be a better view anyway !

Paramore's set was amazing. Just the songs, the way they were played and the whole atmosphere made it the best gig i've been to yet, and i've been to a fair amount in my short little life.

Played hallelujah as the first prt of their encore, which surprised me because i'd heard that they wouldn't ? Ah who cares, it was amazing.

My neck is killing my from too much headbanging and i have no voice left, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

I saw you in your bright orange jeans, I was like WOAH! haha theyre cool jeans actually. I thought I recognised you from a pic you posted.

I was also at the balcony with 1 of my friends and my boyfriend and we kept sitting on the floor cause we were just knackered. I didnt even have the energy to sing along lol. I swear at one point when Hayley asked everyone to put their hands in the air and half the people did and then she asked again and I still didnt. It was like she was looking straight at me telling me to raise me hand the 3rd time she asked so I did and then she seemed satisfied haha.

Both shows were amazing :)

I think saw you guys with the My Heart sign!

How awesome would a live DVD be or even something like the anahiem show? On the downside, one of the camera guys filmed me loads and I looked such a mess after the show, I'd rather the world didn't see my sweaty mascara smeared face to be honest!

Who else hurts today?

i think you were infront of me some of the time on friday.i wasn't too sure though.are you quite tall?

Yeah, I'm about 6ft/6ft 1ish. Sorry if you had my big head in your way all evening!Even though I'm pretty tall I always seem to end up standing behind one of like the five people in the venue that are actually taller than me so I know what it's like. Off the top of my head I don't think I remember seeing you though =/ What were you wearing?

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of other people from here after the show though, running down towards where they load the stuff screaming "SAAAAL!" if that was any of you?

I saw you in your bright orange jeans, I was like WOAH! haha theyre cool jeans actually. I thought I recognised you from a pic you posted.

I was also at the balcony with 1 of my friends and my boyfriend and we kept sitting on the floor cause we were just knackered. I didnt even have the energy to sing along lol. I swear at one point when Hayley asked everyone to put their hands in the air and half the people did and then she asked again and I still didnt. It was like she was looking straight at me telling me to raise me hand the 3rd time she asked so I did and then she seemed satisfied haha.

The hands in the air thingy was soooo funny though

It was the most half-hearted effort ever you just rested your arm on the balcony haha

I ended up sitting down loads in the end, i have no idea what was wrong with me

Yeah, I'm about 6ft/6ft 1ish. Sorry if you had my big head in your way all evening!Even though I'm pretty tall I always seem to end up standing behind one of like the five people in the venue that are actually taller than me so I know what it's like. Off the top of my head I don't think I remember seeing you though =/ What were you wearing?

I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of other people from here after the show though, running down towards where they load the stuff screaming "SAAAAL!" if that was any of you?

ah it was you then.

its okay i'm like 5'11/6ftish.haha. :D

i think it was near the beginning of the night(it wasnt during paramore thats all i know)

erm i had a light blue vest top on.

i saw you up on the balcony on the thurs martin

Oh haha i was such a mess

I swear there was something wrong with me that day

Didn't see anyone else inside myself though probably because i kept sitting down

Just glad i wasn't down below because i would have actually died

yeah, it'd be great if they played the Underworld again, but they're past that level now so I doubt it'll happen any time soon.

nice pics btw!

i'm not sure, it think they need to do more shows on their tours over here and do smaller venues. because fair enough they have more fans. but doing maybe 6 shows and calling it a 'tour' is cheating hahaha. bands in the past have done about 20 in the uk for their 'tour'.

i think they would do the underworld again if they could. anberlin are doing it on the 12th, but im not sure they'd be allowed because of the amount of people who like them now, yeah i agree like they're up a level. aslong as we're not eventually shuved in the O2 arena i can deal with astoria sized places. i just thought the underworld was so much more personal.

ah it was you then.

its okay i'm like 5'11/6ftish.haha. :D

i think it was near the beginning of the night(it wasnt during paramore thats all i know)

erm i had a light blue vest top on.

I'm trying so hard to remember but I can't :(

The only people I can think of that were behind me before Paramore were this girl with a white top and a pink scarf, her friend with her hair in kinda long bunches & this guy with headphones around his neck...

The second night was so much more painful. I was losing my voice from the first night too which just added to it.

I reckon Brixton'll be next as well.

The hands in the air thingy was soooo funny though

It was the most half-hearted effort ever you just rested your arm on the balcony haha

I ended up sitting down loads in the end, i have no idea what was wrong with me

Yeah it was funny, I just couldnt be bothered to do anything lol. My legs hurt so much, I couldnt be bothered to stand either but I had to.

This was the second time i have seen them now, and what a diff a year makes, i first saw them in April 06, then 6th Sept 07, its so amazing how fast the fan base has grown, and the band puts on a well good show.

I just dont understand why the hell there not played on the radio and if u ask people they never heard of them.

Anyways i cant wait till they play again, next time they should come here so i dont have to fly to the mainland lol.

I'm trying so hard to remember but I can't :(

The only people I can think of that were behind me before Paramore were this girl with a white top and a pink scarf, her friend with her hair in kinda long bunches & this guy with headphones around his neck...

i vaguelly remember those people, well the one with headphones.