What do you do...

Jozen

Okay, here's what happened. My friends and I had a gig last saturday, and we were all excited for it. But then we performed and I dunno what happened. Whatever it was, I know I fucked up. Bad. Me. Not them. Just me. I don't know what to do. I can't even face my friends anymore. I'm spending my lunchtime alone these days. I know it will blow over eventually, but how do I stop feeling this complete sense of failure?

Aw. People make mistakes all the time. I've recently been in a situation where I found it hard to face my friends because I was embarrassed to face them about something. But I quickly reassured myself that, unfortunately, crap happens and it's best to get on with it.

You'll have to face them sooner or later! So just do it now to get it over with.

And anyways, are they mad at you? I really hope they're not; everyone makes mistakes and they shouldn't hold a grudge against you for that.

:D