Advice Topic

OMGian

^ yeah I guess that wouldn't be the best thing to do. It didn't work for me back in first year, so it probably won't work for you either. The main point is, you have go for it. Most of my friends bitch about how they might lose that person in their life and how they can't have that coz they love them. But you don't really know these people. They're just somebody you fancy. So yeah, go for it and have no regrets. And if it works out, I hear the reward is feeling like you finally have your life the way you want it to be.

u guys are awesome. thanx....

this is really driving me crazy. i like him. but i dont want to. i want to b friends but i cant seem to just settle on that.

one more question (if guys answer this it would b helpful..)

cuz wen im with my friends and hes near me (like at lunch) im my self but i still want him to notice me. but like wen hes with his friends hes him self. but liek wen we arent with our friends and were in class or sumthin he notices me more and talks to me more. or like if were at a football games and i see him then he says hey and we talk for a short while.

so my other question is like we act the same but im always seem to at least want him to notice me. but i dont pay much attention to him wen im with my friends. and wen hes with his friends he doesnt pay much attention to me. so we like act the same. could it mean the same thing.. like maybe he likes me but he doesnt know if i like him so thats why hes not obvious (like wat i do) or am i just trying to not b obvious and is he just being him self and not hiding anything?

idk if that makes sence. but i want this forma guys point of view. cuz guys way of thinking totally messes me up and i dont think any girl could get wat another guy means..

ooo also OMGian i liek wat u said "go get him" im gonna write that on my hand tomrrow. ususally if i write sumthin on my hand it tends to happen.