LJ Community Spam

megazord

dude its the way it goes everytime something or somebody gets famous some people always will try to do this nothing you can do about it just hope that those people will get a life

Actually, what Meg said about disgruntled NFG fans seems accurate, cause the tourp poster was posted on a thread on punk disasters and they were all up in arms about it. :roll:

No matter who's name is bigger on the poster, I'd guess it's going to play out like a co-headlining tour, with the bands playing equal set times and those sorts of things...they love each other and I'm sure they're going to have an amazing time touring together. Who's "headlining" is probably just record label politics and album sales #s and that sort of thing.

No matter who's name is bigger on the poster, I'd guess it's going to play out like a co-headlining tour, with the bands playing equal set times and those sorts of things...they love each other and I'm sure they're going to have an amazing time touring together. Who's "headlining" is probably just record label politics and album sales #s and that sort of thing.

It's not really us who needs to be told that, it's the disgruntled NFG fans who are ripping down Paramore on just about every punk-related forum you can think of. A fair point though :)

Yeah this is getting out of hand. Paramore seem to be the most hated band over here at the moment because of this tour. I'm against Paramore headlining over NFG or even co headlining but it's a major step for the band and there's no reason to try and bash them for it. It sucks because the band must be really excited by this tour but I can see a lot of people over here hating the band now for it. People are so childish.

Bashing is fine, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

But photoshopped pictures of members performing sexual acts on eachother posted in their own fan community is a little excessive =P

Are you serious? That's terrible. I REALLY wish that the LJ comm could go back to how it was a year ago, but unfortunately it seems to be taken over by immature people who hide behind a computer screen and attack other people. It's too bad, but at least there are still some places (this site) where fans can come together. That's really awful that the LJ comm has come to this.