Paramore Being Crazy 4

VideoMatt

Wow!

So the last few days have been AMAZING! like i said before we got a lot of rad footage with Paramore, Interviews with Circa Survive, The Almost, Starting Line, Set Your Goal & The Fall Of Troy. Trailer for Paramore Being Crazy will be out on Monday Night so stop! watching football and go to the synthesismagazine youtube page to check it out. This next week we will have a bunch of rad vids up so check them out and if you post the Trailer for Paramore up on your myspace SYNTHESIS will be giving you a bunch of FREE GEAR. so make sure you don't forget.

Love you all

Matt AKA Video Matt

P.S. This footage will melt your pants off!!! I don't want to gove to much away. Also go to the youtube.com/kreativefilms page to watch the fueled by ramen special vids i feel those didn't get enough views as they should of the paramore live video audi came out great and I thoiught the video did to and remember this monday TRAILER Paramore Being Crazy 4 And yes we wont air like 25 trailers lol