dya know what sucks

IM COMING TO NEW YORK IN JUNE D:

NO MORE HUNTING DOWN LISA!!

ahahah!

yeeeahhhh i been pretty good thanks

i'm at (english ;) ) collage now

and its going really well

:)

I knowwww wow. I can't believe I've been here over a year. And when I came back I'm like...I don't know anyone. :(

Haha it's down the east coast. Not cool populated like NY...boring and rural with lots of nature. Haha.

OHMYGODAREYOUREALLY?!?!?! I am sooooooo going to hunt YOU down now there and hang with you for real! Where are you gonna be?

Oh yes the ENGLISH college...I'm still confused by your school system! I am not at AMERICAN college right now seeing as the move screwed up a lot of things...hopefully I start in january. ><

Awww poor James =[

Worst part was....when my brother heard about it, he went after this little shit and found him cowering under a table in the cafeteria. But anyways, later on the whole thing got straightened out, but the next morning we found this kid and his mother outside the school gates waiting for us, and she accused him of being a bully. I still remember what she said to him: "It's people like you who make children commit suicide."

It took all my willpower to stop myself bitchslapping her into next week.

Anyways, that was years ago, best not to dwell on the past. :)

ahahaha

you're a funny one james.. :P

Yeah, I get that a lot. ;D

HII JIMMMYYY!

My brother just fell off the treadmill at the gym *snicker*

We had to go fill out an accident report and pick him up. Doofus.

LOL @ Kirsten's brother. xD

Mind you I fell off a treadmill once...when there were about 4 people around me...dang.

I always remind you of TV shows don't I? lol

A lot of things remind me of TV. :nono:

I knowwww wow. I can't believe I've been here over a year. And when I came back I'm like...I don't know anyone. :(

Haha it's down the east coast. Not cool populated like NY...boring and rural with lots of nature. Haha.

OHMYGODAREYOUREALLY?!?!?! I am sooooooo going to hunt YOU down now there and hang with you for real! Where are you gonna be?

Oh yes the ENGLISH college...I'm still confused by your school system! I am not at AMERICAN college right now seeing as the move screwed up a lot of things...hopefully I start in january. ><

DO IT!

come find me man!

you can SHOW ME NYC

DO THE SITES

it would be so good

ill let you know when im there

cos im not too sure about anything right now!!

:D

aw good luck with your collage stuff!

im sure it will be fine!!

anyways im off now cyaz xxxx!!

That would be awesome. Everyone from the UK come to the US for a show. How awesome would it be if everyone on PF bought tickets to one show. It would be one HUGE reunion.

Haha, I've done something like that before in the UK, I basically travelled to a gig at the other end of the country, and had a huge meet-up with everyone from the online community for the band. Awesome night. :D

YESSS COME TO THE NY SHOW!

I might not want to go to the NY show though. :P