Hopeless crushes

IHeartEvan

yea seniors dont usually go for the youngins....but its worth a shot if you can get him to like ya.

im a junior and even juniors dont go for freshies.....but if you get to know him and he gets to know you..you never rly know

oh and a warning.....when i was a sophmore i went out with 2 seniors (regretingly)...and they are deffinatly more advanced....they're like little horndogs...

yea seniors dont usually go for the youngins....but its worth a shot if you can get him to like ya.

im a junior and even juniors dont go for freshies.....but if you get to know him and he gets to know you..you never rly know

oh and a warning.....when i was a sophmore i went out with 2 seniors (regretingly)...and they are deffinatly more advanced....they're like little horndogs...

that much i know, but i think the freshmen guys are the worst. i like mature inteligent guys, that's why i like Evan.

i am just saying cause no boy likes a stalker. especially one that you have never talked to.

my friend bro sees me EVERYDAY and doesnt even talk to me. he is kinda like my brother. kinda

yeah, i know. i had to cnvince a stalker that i was a lezbien before he left me alone. but i'm not.

yeah freshman & sophmore boys are losers and completely immature, i dont blame you for wanting someone mature

idk about everyone elses school, but the freshman at my school could pass as 4th graders, its pathetic

Really, that's sad, I feel sorry for you. Come to my school, our 9th grade boys could at least pass as 7th graders.

^hahah i know...i think thats why ive been single for a while now...im sick of their dumbass ness....ive got a year and a half till i can find a college boy! yummy [=

ohh godd! smart and intelligent, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ARTISY!

i believe i am way to mature for my age. i mean some people i know are so immature.

ohh godd! smart and intelligent, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ARTISY!

i believe i am way to mature for my age. i mean some people i know are so immature.

o yes! boys w/ brains..and artsy qualities = perfect!

...and not to mention better bodies and hair ;P

ik what you mean to...sometimes im around people that are 16-17 just like me and im like uhhhh...they act like 6 graders..

i can tell ive deff. matured since freshmen year.

i think for everyone junior year is when you really start growing up

maybe some earlier than others [=

o yes! boys w/ brains..and artsy qualities = perfect!

...and not to mention better bodies and hair ;P

i know! yumm!

smart boys are the best! because they can intwine you in pretty words! which i love very much.

OMG I HATE SOME HIGH SCHOOL BOYS HAIR! i am like why dont you just wear a bag over ur headdd!

ik what you mean to...sometimes im around people that are 16-17 just like me and im like uhhhh...they act like 6 graders..

i can tell ive deff. matured since freshmen year.

i think for everyone junior year is when you really start growing up

maybe some earlier than others [=

i god, i cant wait. all the boys i know they ar just friends and/or mean/immature

i mean my friend, who is a girl, has like no brains in her head. she takes the smart classes but she acts like a complete idiot in public places!

i know! yumm!

smart boys are the best! because they can intwine you in pretty words! which i love very much.

OMG I HATE SOME HIGH SCHOOL BOYS HAIR! i am like why dont you just wear a bag over ur headdd!

And smart boys are usually the good boys ^_^ So I'm good, or Evan is good, in both my parents's book!!!!

i god, i cant wait. all the boys i know they ar just friends and/or mean/immature

i mean my friend, who is a girl, has like no brains in her head. she takes the smart classes but she acts like a complete idiot in public places!

haha i know people like that to. i mean, im not going to lie. i as well have my moments of immaturity, but i know when to stay conserved and when its appropriate to let loose!