Sweetness (Jimmy Eat World Cover)

Never Let This Go

My Heart

When It Rains

Decoy

Misery Business

so thats about an hour 15 of paramore on stage

NFG get a40min slot

guesisng kids in glass houses and conditions will get half hour each.

me and my mate are heading into town like 3ish going for a subway:P n then line up 4:30-5?

Just manged to successfully find my paramore to write love on her arms t:)

your plans???

im around 6 foot ish... will have a white longsleeve top on with a black t on top on the front it will say "to write love on her arms" o0o and ill have black and white checkboard vans... i should b easily distiguishable!

If you still have doubts jus shout dave... lol

and good work about foneing the academy

im around 6 foot ish... will have a white longsleeve top on with a black t on top on the front it will say "to write love on her arms" o0o and ill have black and white checkboard vans... i should b easily distiguishable!

If you still have doubts jus shout dave... lol

and good work about foneing the academy

ive tried to add u on myspace char its got my hotmail on there or i can give u my email davidhw2506@hotmail.com im goin wiht my mate paul.. our*friends cat n teresa* were gonan come with but that went majorily orribly rong on all accounts so we goin seperatly keep an eye out for me ok..what u gonan wear... is it weird that i already know what im wearing...im concerned!

the set list you have is wrong. when it rains is about 3 or 4 songs above my heart cos that's the last song before the encore

and paramore normally play about 9:30ish and finish just before 11

don't worry too much about the crowds. first brixton gig i was at the barriers at the front and the only problem i had was dehydration due to not having enough water and jumping around a lot. second brixton gig i was in the pits and apart from everyone falling on top of me i was fine, lol.

for those of you who don't wanna see the supports much i suggest that you at least listen to one song of conditions cos they're f-ing awesome!!!

oh yeah and if you want to see me i look like the pic on the left with pink hair on top, blonde/brown in the middle and purpley-black underneath. it's really hard t describe but yeah... i look weird. gunna be wearing a black paramore top that says 'this is how we dance' on it. dunno what i'm wearing on the bottom half yet.

sorry for going on, lol