Paramore - Rock Band (the game)

PlzSpeakSoftly

So I was on youtube the other day just looking around and I came across this video of Paramore showing these people how to rock out like they do. They were some like fake badn that got chosen out of so many other bands to play the game rock band in a competition or something...ahh idk how to explain it, but I will post the video when I get home. Does anyone else know what I am talking about? (Sorry I can't get youtube on these school laptops. Also I searched the boards and I didn't see anything on this, but if there already is im sorry..feel free to close)

^I think I saw something on that...I was watching vids for Rock Band and there was one in the sidebar saying 'Paramore on Rock Band' or something.

But, it would be cool if Rock Band released a download pack for Paramore, as they have done with other bands such as Queens of the Stone Age and Metallica. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dnWT2tTq50

Wow I watched this lol, all i can say is it was a lot of looking down in embarrassment! Ha-ha this is awesome!

Hey, if anyone can find a video of the guys "learning how to play" I want to see how they did in the competition? Please post!

EDIT**

I found it, nvm

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1574104&vid=189602

Lol listen what Tom has to say "I drew tattoo's on your picture to make you look bad ass!" haha.

^Haha, me too. I'll ask for a rock out lesson from them in Febuary. :twisted:

like I said before, it'd be cool to see a Paramore DLC on Rock Band...although they might be a bit easy compared to some of the other stuff on there. :P

^Haha, me too. I'll ask for a rock out lesson from them in Febuary. :twisted:

like I said before, it'd be cool to see a Paramore DLC on Rock Band...although they might be a bit easy compared to some of the other stuff on there. :P

Ya no doubt, i have the PC guitar hero 3 hoping it would have some custom tracks but there's none :( and it's been out for so long but either way a cover of Paramore songs on any of those games would be so amazing!!!