Brixton Academy -1st Feb - Live CD

brodoink

If anyone managed to get this cd at the end of the show could you possibly post it?

I know we can't put cd's that you can buy up, but as you can no longer buy this, and it has been released, i can't see any reason why it can't be posted

Thanks

p.s. i did pay £25 to order this cd as it was the only recorded gig i went to, and i would really appreciate the songs (even though i'm getting the manchester cd, it wont be the same)

No wonder its no longer on sale! Hayley's voice sounds really strained! :( I feel really sorry for her. I dont think she wanted people to get the CD (hence the not-selling-anymore). In FAPIPO and Born For This she loses her voice a couple of times...They're still amazing but its sad knowing that SOME (definitely not me) feel let down. Shes still the best singer in the world -nods frantially-

the cd won't be on sale anymore for a reason so i don't think we should share links to it. i know it's a live cd and everything but people will just get confused and start posting stuff they aren't allowed to in the future so i'm going to close this. sorry :)