I MET FLOGGING MOLLY!

CaughtInTheRiot

So, I went out to Downtown Disney (I live in Orlando) and there is a House Of Blues there. I found out when I got there that Flogging Molly was going to be playing there and I became disappointed again (last time NOFX was playing there) and then at the Verizon MegaStore, I found out that they were doing a signing and a meet N' greet in an hour. I was like, 'SICK! I can get a picture!' because I thought the line would be huge, but it turns out it was REALLY short, so, Alex and Myself got in line. I was dude....what should i get signed.... MY VANS! and so I did, and Alex got his sidekick signed. Then, after they got done, they were just standing there, so i was went up to them and started talking to them.

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Then it started pouring, so i had to carry my shoe upside down in the worst storm i have seen since i moved here for like 3 hours at Disney. :crybad:

I am still insanely estatic. They were such nice people. I didnt get a picture though. My phone died, and our Camera-dude Greg had run away. I only had a picture of them at the signing booth.