Hey all :D

whyarewedead

• 2 weeks later...

Well Im Tiffany and Paramore has inspired me with there music and personalities(Yeah that may sound lame but its true) I absolutley did not find Paramore on MTV no sir... I grew Closer to Parmore when my dear friend from Texas died from Lukeima she and I talked ALLL the time and she was a HUGE Paramore fan, but I wasn't too fond of them until she passed... which made my love for them just burst open! :D well, I've gone through alot of things for the past year and Paramore has helped me through it all. I am in a wheelchair... and lifes kinda hard being handicapped... TRUST ME! I had a chance to see Paramore March 28th 2008 I couldn't see them of a family problem but I will have my chance, I just KNOW IT! =D So I do have a site dedicated to Paramore which goes out to my friend, the one who passed away... please add it: http://www.myspace.com/alyandajfans345 oh and talk to me on AIM, TiffanyterroX27 thank you all and God Bless...