making paramore known

Allie<3

i have gotten alot of people into paramore from my obsession and from the million paramore shirts i have and my riot! bag people seem to notice and they get on itunes and listen to them...i have gotten two of my really good friends to have paramore as there new fav band!! woo go me!!

alot of people know paramore at my school but im just spreadin the love lolz but alot more ppl there have discovered them and i have gotten alot of people into To Write Love On Her Arms becuz i have alot of shirts and i told them the story and there into now so im like yes! lol

alot of people know paramore at my school but im just spreadin the love lolz but alot more ppl there have discovered them and i have gotten alot of people into To Write Love On Her Arms becuz i have alot of shirts and i told them the story and there into now so im like yes! lol

• 2 months later...

I tolled my brother about paramore, and he loves them now, he came with me at their live show. I also often hear I'm singing some paramore songs. :)

I tolled my dad too, he downloaded some songs, but he only likes crush crush crush. :( Maybe I should e-mail him and give him the best of Paramore. :)

Paramore isn't very popular in my school, and the few who know them only like CrushX3 and Misery business. :???:

I only found five real fans at school (and there's like 300 students :???:).

• 3 weeks later...

People here watch MTV like all the time!

so everybody knows Paramore, and everbody loves them here.

Im quite surprised that they dident come to proform here yet!

although i did get some of my freinds into Paramore,

most off them already know them or have hored of them :]

• 3 weeks later...