Long Hair Don't Care Tour!

ParamoreRedSoxGurl

aw, i hope you have fun. i wanted to go to that but the closest WTK is coming to their own hometown is 3 hours away. which is weird, especially it being THEIR headlining tour. oh well.

sorry i cant help you out with a setlist, but you could try messaging the band(s) on myspace or one/some of the members? WTK usually reply to messages

im going april 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Oh this is from their MYSPACE MESSAGE TO ME <3 <3

We cant wait to meet u all on the 15th!! Gonna be an amazing show!! [=E and u dont have to bring us anything! we love veggies, clean socks and homemade tshirts (smalls)!! LOL We eat sooo much junk when we are on tour it is nice to have something healthy sometimes!!

<3 WTK xoxox

im going april 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Oh this is from their MYSPACE MESSAGE TO ME <3 <3

We cant wait to meet u all on the 15th!! Gonna be an amazing show!! [=E and u dont have to bring us anything! we love veggies, clean socks and homemade tshirts (smalls)!! LOL We eat sooo much junk when we are on tour it is nice to have something healthy sometimes!!

<3 WTK xoxox

luckyy! i have to wait until the 27th

last time i went to see them i made them cookies!! but i didnt get to give the cookies to them before the show and the stupid bouncers wouldnt let me bring the cookies into the club so i never got to give them to the band. i was so upset!