Orem, UT. Pictures

I was going to post last night but I was still in that post-concert shock, which is barely wearing off. :lol:

So. Hm. Well, it was awesome. I got a ton of video so I'll be posting that once it all gets uploaded.

But for anyone interested in the story of the night, I will type it. Because I am still shaking. And wanting to talk about it with someone else. Who hasn't already heard it, or was there. So.

Started with driving up, seeing the hugenormous line, then realizing the 'Will Call' line was, thankfully, much, much shorter. And indoors. So we stood there for about 20 minutes to get inside. Got our tickets and all that.

Got inside after showing tickets, getting searched, etc. I got to keep my camera, which I really was not expecting. Wish I'd taken my good video camera, but oh well.

Stood in the merch line for at least 25 minutes, during which I could hear Dear and the Headlights playing. After those 25 minutes, I decided that I really didn't want to miss the start of Paramore's set so we went ahead and sat down inside.

The seats were amazing. There's 20 rows in one section, and we were one section over from the stage, right in the middle, row 2. Almost on the ground. Originally, we had said no to General Admission cause we didn't want to stand through the whole concert, but we did anyway. :lol: Dear and the Headlights, weren't bad, but something was up with their sound, I think. Couldn't hear a thing.

PARAMORE. Well, obviously they were amazing. :D :D :D I can't even tell you how much of an improvement this was from watching YouTube videos. It was just amazing. Squeeee. I do have a load of videos, so I'll be posting those later today when I actually get them uploaded.

Pictures, too;

Sign while we were waiting in line :lol:

1001662ey8.jpg

Merch, what I got is circled. :) I'll get pictures of that stuff, too.

1001665kr6.jpg

Dear and the Headlights;

1001667dv7.jpg

Paramore's stuff :)

1001671ix1.jpg

Proof that I was there, and looking stupid :lol:

1001669gw1.jpg

Hayley;

1001685vy3.jpg

Paramore :D :D :D;

1001686pv0.jpg

So, moral of the story; If Paramore comes to your town, go. :lol:

I was going to post last night but I was still in that post-concert shock, which is barely wearing off. :lol:

So. Hm. Well, it was awesome. I got a ton of video so I'll be posting that once it all gets uploaded.

But for anyone interested in the story of the night, I will type it. Because I am still shaking. And wanting to talk about it with someone else. Who hasn't already heard it, or was there. So.

Started with driving up, seeing the hugenormous line, then realizing the 'Will Call' line was, thankfully, much, much shorter. And indoors. So we stood there for about 20 minutes to get inside. Got our tickets and all that.

Got inside after showing tickets, getting searched, etc. I got to keep my camera, which I really was not expecting. Wish I'd taken my good video camera, but oh well.

Stood in the merch line for at least 25 minutes, during which I could hear Dear and the Headlights playing. After those 25 minutes, I decided that I really didn't want to miss the start of Paramore's set so we went ahead and sat down inside.

The seats were amazing. There's 20 rows in one section, and we were one section over from the stage, right in the middle, row 2. Almost on the ground. Originally, we had said no to General Admission cause we didn't want to stand through the whole concert, but we did anyway. :lol: Dear and the Headlights, weren't bad, but something was up with their sound, I think. Couldn't hear a thing.

PARAMORE. Well, obviously they were amazing. :D :D :D I can't even tell you how much of an improvement this was from watching YouTube videos. It was just amazing. Squeeee. I do have a load of videos, so I'll be posting those later today when I actually get them uploaded.

Pictures, too;

Sign while we were waiting in line :lol:

1001662ey8.jpg

Merch, what I got is circled. :) I'll get pictures of that stuff, too.

1001665kr6.jpg

Dear and the Headlights;

1001667dv7.jpg

Paramore's stuff :)

1001671ix1.jpg

Proof that I was there, and looking stupid :lol:

1001669gw1.jpg

Hayley;

1001685vy3.jpg

Paramore :D :D :D;

1001686pv0.jpg

So, moral of the story; If Paramore comes to your town, go. :lol:

yes, paramore is freaking amazing.

duhh [=

but i love you, just because of your sexyy sig.

hey!!! another utahn exists on here?!?! i was at the show too. it was mega awesome to the max. sucks you were so far away. i had seats, but i was way closer (on josh's side of the stage).

dear and the headlights sound was just fine, from where i was at least... even though i didn't like their music too much, i thought they were good performers.

jimmy eat world ruled the night, for sure though. sooo good!

i got a couple crappy pictures on my cell phone. maybe i will put them up sooner or later if anyone cares to see them.

the end.

hey!!! another utahn exists on here?!?! i was at the show too. it was mega awesome to the max. sucks you were so far away. i had seats, but i was way closer (on josh's side of the stage).

dear and the headlights sound was just fine, from where i was at least... even though i didn't like their music too much, i thought they were good performers.

jimmy eat world ruled the night, for sure though. sooo good!

i got a couple crappy pictures on my cell phone. maybe i will put them up sooner or later if anyone cares to see them.

the end.

Yup, for almost 3 years now. :lol: Eh. Could have just been that I didn't like their music. hah then I only heard one and a half songs, so it could have just been my ears adjusting. lol

I have a question. if you have G.A. seats, can u sit or what? im confusedd.

GA is the mosh pit, but you can go in and out of it though.

i prefer seats cuz 1. i like being able to see (i'm kinda short) and 2. i don't get squished to death. its much more enjoyable having a really good seat than being in the sweaty mosh pit.