Regarding Warped Wednesdays on Fuse

XMusicDudetteX

Haha, what the heck is Bonaroo? I'm out of the loop, hahaha.

Aye, they had something for Warped Tour last year. They at least had a collection of videos from various Warped Tour artists running at night. I hope they at least do that this year because I'm tired of the music they keep showing when I turn to that channel. I miss it when they showed old Senses Fail and My Chemical Romance videos. Now it seems they just show the latest stuff out.

^omg i know!

like, if you heard one rap song, you could change the channel and in 5 minutes a rock song would be back on.

now its the other way around basically

Yeah! I remember when rap videos were such rarities for that channel, and now the rock videos have become the rarities. It's so angering.

I'm sick of them constantly playing movies too. Every time you turn to that channel at night there's a movie on.

I want the old Fuse back. The one where no special occasion had to be going on for them to play a good ol' Senses Fail or My Chem video, or any other old video.

....Now it's just plain crap.

arrrrr x matey I think the same thing. They could not have been getting terrible ratings, but they weren't meeting certain standards and so they had to shake their station up a bunch to get the ratings they desired.

Maybe they were forced to though? Maybe the channel was in danger if they did not shake things up for more ratings?

...Conspiracy theory time!!!

i know! the F List and The Sauce were my favorite shows!

:nono: what happened to you, Fuse?

OH I LOVED THE F LIST! I remember I was so jazzed when one of my comments appeared on that show. And now I probably wouldn't be nearly as excited because the station's not what it used to be.

arrrrr x matey I think the same thing. They could not have been getting terrible ratings, but they weren't meeting certain standards and so they had to shake their station up a bunch to get the ratings they desired.

Maybe they were forced to though? Maybe the channel was in danger if they did not shake things up for more ratings?

...Conspiracy theory time!!!

OH I LOVED THE F LIST! I remember I was so jazzed when one of my comments appeared on that show. And now I probably wouldn't be nearly as excited because the station's not what it used to be.

the F List was beast! me and my best friend used to watch it whenever it came on!

but now it dont come on. AND WHY WAS THE SAUCE CANCELLED?! :nono:

the F List was beast! me and my best friend used to watch it whenever it came on!

but now it dont come on. AND WHY WAS THE SAUCE CANCELLED?! :nono:

Oh wow, I didn't know The Sauce was cancelled. I wonder why...Maybe it was not getting the amount of ratings needed for it to continue?

i thought it was pretty popular? oh well. it still sucks. :(

It seemed popular, didn't it? I thought the show was doing well. Was it really cancelled or is it just on hiatus?

That's a surprise because it wasn't that long ago that I saw it on television when I came home from school...