Bulgaria

Alalicja

guys, I'm going to Bulgaria on 15th August. Have you been there? I mean Golden Sands resort. I need your opinion 'cause I don't know what to except! haha

i guess that at least few of you have been there, so please write me something about that :D is it cool, how about pirzies, attractions, culture, appearance, beach, people, your general feelings about this place? thank you in advance :D:hug:

I've been in Bulgaria, can't remember where though. It's 4 years ago. But when we were there, it was just rain the whole week. But it's only one week a year the weather it's like that, so i guess you'll have better weather, but except for that i liked it there. Pretty cold water in the ocean though. x)

I went two years ago (to the same resort I think) and I thouroughly enjoyed it, it might be different now that it's in the eurozone so you get less for your money than I got. The beaches were clean but busy, like anywhere I suppose, and the streets were filled with lots of stalls selling random shit. T'was a good trip. :)